- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
- Arsenal haven’t gambled on Calum Chambers, says Southampton legend
- Photos: Liverpool unveil new signing Divock Origi
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
Eden Hazard is on Tottenham’s wish-list, admits Harry Redknapp
Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp admits the club will look to sign Eden Hazard from Lille in the summer
Harry Redknapp has confirmed Tottenham Hotspur are looking to sign highly-rated Lille forward Eden Hazard in the summer.
The 21-year-old has attracted interest from a host of Europe’s top clubs of late and Spurs are believed to have been close to making an offer for the attacker in January.
“Hazard is a player that we have spoken about,” said Redknapp. “He is a player who is definitely on our list.”
Lille are said to be reluctant to let Hazard leave for anything less than £33m, but the speculation linking him with a move to White Hart Lane intensified after the player admitted his admiration for the north London club.
“Maybe it will be Tottenham. This is a big English club,” Hazard told French television last week. “I said I will go to England and there are very good players [at the club].”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Drogba: Fabregas will realise it is better with Chelsea
- Heskey: Liverpool would be happy with top four
- 'Sneijder set to stay at Galatasaray'
- Liverpool unveil new signing Origi
- Origi: Mignolet says Liverpool is perfect for me