- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing Danny Welbeck
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Özil & more: Twitter reacts as Welbeck joins Arsenal from Man Utd
- Danny Welbeck only wanted to quit Man Utd for Arsenal, says Alan Smith
Eden Hazard is on Tottenham’s wish-list, admits Harry Redknapp
Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp admits the club will look to sign Eden Hazard from Lille in the summer
Harry Redknapp has confirmed Tottenham Hotspur are looking to sign highly-rated Lille forward Eden Hazard in the summer.
The 21-year-old has attracted interest from a host of Europe’s top clubs of late and Spurs are believed to have been close to making an offer for the attacker in January.
“Hazard is a player that we have spoken about,” said Redknapp. “He is a player who is definitely on our list.”
Lille are said to be reluctant to let Hazard leave for anything less than £33m, but the speculation linking him with a move to White Hart Lane intensified after the player admitted his admiration for the north London club.
“Maybe it will be Tottenham. This is a big English club,” Hazard told French television last week. “I said I will go to England and there are very good players [at the club].”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Welbeck suffers minor injury setback
- Van Persie denies injury reports
- Liverpool chief hails Man Utd's Falcao deal
- Tottenham confirm Walker surgery
- PHOTOS: Arsenal unveil new signing Welbeck