- Arsenal transfers: Sami Khedira ‘agrees personal terms with Gunners’
- Abou Diaby can be a major asset for Arsenal, says Arsène Wenger
- Photos: Man Utd train ahead of LA Galaxy clash
- Photos: Liverpool train at Harvard University
- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal want £24m Carvalho, Man Utd to sign Hummels
Eden Hazard is on Tottenham’s wish-list, admits Harry Redknapp
Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp admits the club will look to sign Eden Hazard from Lille in the summer
Harry Redknapp has confirmed Tottenham Hotspur are looking to sign highly-rated Lille forward Eden Hazard in the summer.
The 21-year-old has attracted interest from a host of Europe’s top clubs of late and Spurs are believed to have been close to making an offer for the attacker in January.
“Hazard is a player that we have spoken about,” said Redknapp. “He is a player who is definitely on our list.”
Lille are said to be reluctant to let Hazard leave for anything less than £33m, but the speculation linking him with a move to White Hart Lane intensified after the player admitted his admiration for the north London club.
“Maybe it will be Tottenham. This is a big English club,” Hazard told French television last week. “I said I will go to England and there are very good players [at the club].”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Roberto keen on Barcelona stay
- Borini desperate for Liverpool stay
- Aurier reveals talks over future
- Pires: Sánchez will fire Arsenal to glory
- No new Liverpool bid for Lovren