- Man Utd transfers: Marcos Rojo drops Angel Di Maria hint
- Özil, Szczesny and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Transfer round-up: Manolas has Arsenal medical, Man Utd to sign Cuadrado
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Red Devils only need two new top players’
- Man Utd transfers: Thomas Müller confirms Red Devils snub
- ‘Mesut Özil is a better long-term Arsenal signing than Alexis Sánchez’
Eden Hazard is on Tottenham’s wish-list, admits Harry Redknapp
Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp admits the club will look to sign Eden Hazard from Lille in the summer
Harry Redknapp has confirmed Tottenham Hotspur are looking to sign highly-rated Lille forward Eden Hazard in the summer.
The 21-year-old has attracted interest from a host of Europe’s top clubs of late and Spurs are believed to have been close to making an offer for the attacker in January.
“Hazard is a player that we have spoken about,” said Redknapp. “He is a player who is definitely on our list.”
Lille are said to be reluctant to let Hazard leave for anything less than £33m, but the speculation linking him with a move to White Hart Lane intensified after the player admitted his admiration for the north London club.
“Maybe it will be Tottenham. This is a big English club,” Hazard told French television last week. “I said I will go to England and there are very good players [at the club].”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Ox: Arsenal spirit beginning to show
- Van Gaal hails 'very talented' Rojo
- Moreno: Leaving Sevilla was 'painful'
- Rojo ready for 'big step forward' in career
- Liverpool suffer Bakkali setback