- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Liverpool transfers: Brendan Rodgers explains collapsed Loïc Rémy deal
Mario Balotelli will see out his Man City contract, says agent
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli plans to see out his Eastlands contract, according to the Italy striker's agent
Mario Balotelli is planning to stay at Manchester City until at least 2015, according to the Italian striker’s agent.
The controversial forward has been linked with a move away from Eastlands during the course of the season, with Italian side AC Milan reportedly keen on bringing the 21-year-old back to Italy.
But the former Internazionale striker’s agent Mino Raiola has moved the end the speculation over his client’s future by insisting he intends to see out his contract at the Etihad Stadium, which runs until 2015.
“As far as Mario is concerned, we have a strategy for him to stay at Manchester City for three years – which we are respecting in full,” Raiola told the Sun.
“We hope that he will continue to play for them next season, even though you can never rule anything out.”
Balotelli is currently serving a four-game ban following his controversial stamp on Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker last month.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- All of today's football transfer gossip
- Photos: Van Gaal makes Shaw train alone
- Mignolet: Origi can become top striker
- Van Gaal: I inherited broken Man Utd squad
- Oxlade-Chamberlain hails Chambers's move