- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Loïc Rémy will be loved at Liverpool, says Gerard Houllier
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Photos: Emre Can & Lazar Markovic look to impress in Liverpool training
- Liverpool transfers: Brendan Rodgers explains collapsed Loïc Rémy deal
Champions League draw: Who could Arsenal, Chelsea, City & United face?
Champions League draw: Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City set to learn their group stage opponents
The Champions League group stage draw takes place at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco on Thursday afternoon, with Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United set to learn their opponents.
The 32 teams that have qualified will be divided into eight groups of four. Teams from the same country cannot be drawn in the same group.
Manchester City are in pot two but cannot be drawn against an English team. Each team will play three games on Tuesdays and three games on Wednesdays. The first Champions League matchday is 18/19 September 2012.
ARSENAL, CHELSEA, Barcelona, MANCHESTER UNITED, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Porto, AC Milan.
Valencia, Benfica, Zenit Saint Petersburg, Shakhtar Donetsk, Schalke, MANCHESTER CITY, Braga, Dynamo Kiev.
Olympiacos, Ajax, Anderlecht, Juventus, Spartak Moscow, Paris Saint-Germain, Lille, Galatasaray.
Celtic, Borussia Dortmund, BATE Borisov, Dinamo Zagreb, CFR Cluj, Malaga, Montpellier, Nordsjaelland.
Stay close to The Sport Review for the latest news from Monaco, including live updates on the draw and build-up to the European Super Cup.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Liverpool hand Lovren No6 shirt
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing Chambers
- Twitter reacts to Arsenal's £16m signing
- Arsenal give Chambers No21 shirt
- Walcott welcomes Chambers to Arsenal