- Man Utd transfers: ‘Marco Reus rejected Red Devils move’
- Transfer round-up: Di Maria to sign for Man Utd, Arsenal target Manolas
- Özil, Szczesny and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Man Utd transfers: Marcos Rojo drops Angel Di Maria hint
- Transfer round-up: Manolas has Arsenal medical, Man Utd to sign Cuadrado
- Tottenham transfers: ‘Mateo Musacchio set to snub Spurs’
Betting tips: Why Fabio Borini will score for Liverpool against Hearts
Betting tips: The Tipster is backing Fabio Borini to score for Liverpool against Hearts in the Europa League at Anfield
Liverpool will look to continue their impressive Europa League form against Hearts on Thursday – and the Tipster is backing Fabio Borini to score his second goal at Anfield.
Our man-in-the-know is tipping Liverpool to beat the SPL outfit by a single goal and keep a clean sheet, with under 2.5 goals looking likely.
You can stream the game live online at bet365.com. To watch Liverpool’s clash with Hearts live from Anield, just follow these simple steps.
1) Open a bet365 account here.
2) Deposit a minimum of £10 / €10.
3) That’s it! Log in to your account and click ‘Live Streaming’ at the top of the page to enjoy all of the action live from 20:05BST on Thursday 23 August 2012.
(Please note: This stream will not be available to users in the UK)
Now, our resident betting expert has been hard at work looking for the value in this game. Here are his top tips.
Borini to score at any time for Liverpool against Hearts – 8/11
Borini may have struggled to find the net in his last two games against Manchester City and Hearts, but the Italian striker is continuing to impress with his endeavour. The 21-year-old scored his first Reds goal against Gomel, netting in emphatic style. The Tipster’s opening bet for this edition is Borini to score at any time against Hearts at 8/11.
Liverpool to win by a single goal against Hearts – 7/2
Liverpool are yet to concede in this season’s Europa League, beating Gomel home and away, while edging a narrow victory at Tyncastle last week. Brendan Rodgers may well have one eye on the Reds’ clash with Arsenal on Sunday and therefore rest key players. So The Tipster reckons Liverpool to win by a single goal is a good bet at 7/2.
Under 2.5 goals in Liverpool v Hearts – 27/20
There have been under 2.5 goals in eight of Liverpool’s last nine games in the Europa League. Hearts were able to match Rodgers’ side for large portions of the first leg last week, and the Reds look set to field an understrength side ahead of the visit of the Gunners on Sunday. With that in mind, The Tipster considers under 2.5 goals between Liverpool and Hearts to be a great shout at 27/20.
Liverpool to win to nil against Hearts – 8/11
Liverpool have kept three successive clean sheets in the Europa League this season, and Rodgers will be desperate to extend that record in the return leg of their play-off. Even with a susceptible Jamie Carragher to come into the first-team, the Tipster believes Liverpool to win to nil against Hearts is a top bet at 8/1.
The long shot: An own goal in Liverpool against Hearts – 9/1
Liverpool edged to a 1-0 victory at Tynecastle last weekend courtesy of Andy Webster’s own goal. Rodgers’ side have also been guilty of sloppy mistakes in their opening two Premier League games – Martin Skrtel being the chief culprit against Manchester City last weekend. The Tispter’s long shot for this edition is for there to be an own goal in the game at 9/1.
Join us on Facebook
- Ox: Arsenal spirit beginning to show
- Van Gaal hails 'very talented' Rojo
- Moreno: Leaving Sevilla was 'painful'
- Rojo ready for 'big step forward' in career
- Liverpool suffer Bakkali setback