- Man Utd transfers: Marcos Rojo drops Angel Di Maria hint
- Özil, Szczesny and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Transfer round-up: Manolas has Arsenal medical, Man Utd to sign Cuadrado
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Red Devils only need two new top players’
- Man Utd transfers: Thomas Müller confirms Red Devils snub
- ‘Mesut Özil is a better long-term Arsenal signing than Alexis Sánchez’
Betting tips: Why Real Madrid’s Ronaldo will score against Getafe
Betting Tips: Why Cristiano Ronaldo will score at least two goals for Real Madrid against Osasuna on Sunday
Real Madrid are yet to pick up a victory in the new season, but El Tipstro is backing Cristiano Ronaldo to score at least twice against Getafe on Sunday.
The Tipster’s European cousin is backing Los Blancos to be winning at half-time and full-time, while also predicting over 3.5 goals between Osasuna and Barcelona on Sunday.
Meanwhile, in Serie A, El Tipstro is backing over 2.5 goals between Pescara and Internazionale, and Parma to secure a point against defending champions Juventus.
Live streaming: Pick of the European games on bet365 this weekend
Eintracht Frankfurt v Bayer Leverkusen
Stuttgart v Wolfsburg
Malaga v Mallorca
Osasuna v Barcelona
Getafe v Real Madrid
Valencia v Deportivo La Coruna
Atlético Madrid v Athletic Bilbao
(Please note: Not all games will be available to stream in the UK and Ireland)
To watch any of these games and more, live on bet365.com, just follow these simple steps.
1) Open a bet365 account by clicking here.
2) Deposit a minimum of £10 / €10.
3) That’s it! Log in to your account and click ‘Live Streaming’ at the top of the page to enjoy all of the action live.
Ronaldo to score two goals or more v Getafe – 11/8
Ronaldo scored 46 La Liga goals in 38 appearances last season, even outdoing his rival Lionel Messi. The 27-year-old has a good record against Sunday night’s opposition, scoring four goals in his last three appearances. So El Tipstro’s opening bet for this edition is Ronaldo to score twice against Osasuna at solid odds of 11/8.
Madrid to be winning at half-time and full-time v Getafe – 4/5
Mourinho’s Real Madrid side have won their last seven matches against Getafe. In addition, Madrid have been winning at both half-time and full-time in their last three games at Coliseum Alfonso Pérez. So El Tipstro is backing Madrid to be ahead at both half-time and full-time on Sunday night at 4/5.
Over 3.5 goals between Osasuna and Barcelona – 6/5
Barcelona scored a staggering 114 goals in La Liga last term – only Real Madrid netted more. The last four meetings between these two sides has produced 20 goals, including an 8-0 win to Barça. Needless to say, EL Tipstro reckons over 3.5 goals between Osasuna and Barcelona is a great bet at 6/5.
Over 2.5 goals in Internazionale v Pescara – 4/5
Inter face newly-promoted Pescara in their opening Serie A fixture of the new season. Inter have conceded at least two goals in their last three league games, while there have been over 2.5 goals in their last eight Serie A fixtures. Over 2.5 goals between Pescara and Inter is therefore a good shout at 4/5.
The long shot: Juventus and Parma to draw – 4/1
Juventus must start the season without their manager Antonio Conte, who is serving a 10-month suspension following a match-fixing scandal. The Turin outfit are undefeated in their last 39 games in Serie A, including six draws at home. Meanwhile, Parma have won their last seven league matches. With all that in mind, El Tipstro’s ambitious long shot for this edition is Juventus and Parma to draw on Saturday at 4/1.
Join us on Facebook
- Ox: Arsenal spirit beginning to show
- Van Gaal hails 'very talented' Rojo
- Moreno: Leaving Sevilla was 'painful'
- Rojo ready for 'big step forward' in career
- Liverpool suffer Bakkali setback