- Transfer round-up: Khedira hopeful of Arsenal move, Man Utd in Turan talks
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry talks up ‘quality’ Gedion Zelalem
- Brendan Rodgers likens Philippe Coutinho to ex-Tottenham star
- Arsène Wenger: I couldn’t play Aaron Ramsey at The Emirates
- Arsenal transfers: Maximilian Arnold ‘dreams’ of Gunners move
- Carragher & more: Twitter reacts as Drogba seals Chelsea return
Serbia v Republic of Ireland: Stream the game live online
Serbia v Republic of Ireland: Stream the game live online as Giovanni Trapattoni's men look to move on from Euro 2012
The Republic of Ireland face Serbia in a friendly on Wednesday as the Men in Green look to move on from their Euro 2012 disappointment – and you can stream the game live online.
Giovanni Trapattoni’s men lost all three of their group games in Poland and Ukraine, where they were playing in their first competitive tournament in a decade.
To watch Ireland’s friendly against Serbia live on your computer or mobile device, just follow these simple steps.
1) Open a bet365 account by clicking here.
2) Deposit a minimum of £10 / €10.
3) That’s it! Log in to your account and click ‘Live Streaming’ at the top of the page to enjoy all of the action live from 19:45BST on Wednesday 15 August 2012.
Please note: This stream will not be available in Serbia, UK, Ireland, Kosovo or USA.
Shay Given opted to hang up his international gloves this week, ending a 16-year career, and Trapattoni said the Aston Villa goalkeeper would still make himself available if there was an “emergency”.
Trapattoni, however, said he would use the Serbia friendly as a chance to give some of Ireland’s young prospects a chance to impress ahead of the 2014 World Cup qualifying campaign.
“Shay told me he would make himself available in case of an emergency, but it is yet to be seen what the other senior players will decide,” Trapattoni said.
“Of course, I would like to have all of them at my disposal for the opening World Cup qualifiers against Kazakhstan and Germany, but the very purpose of the friendly against Serbia is also to see how well the youngsters can replace them.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Cech welcomes Chelsea legend back home
- Man Utd flop Bebe joins Benfica
- Blanc coy on Di Maria link
- Law backs Van Gaal to lead Man Utd into Europe
- Ancelotti tells Di Maria to fight for Madrid future