- I wouldn’t sign Liverpool target Mario Balotelli for free, says ex-Man Utd star
- Photos: Özil and Mertesacker train as Arsenal gear up for Everton
- Liverpool transfers: Mario Balotelli a bargain at £16m, says Harry Redknapp
- Transfer round-up: Reus in talks with Arsenal, Tottenham to sign Fazio
- José Mourinho wishes Mario Balotelli all the best at Liverpool
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Signing Mario Balotelli the worst thing for the Reds’
Betting tips: Why Chelsea’s Frank Lampard will net against Stoke City
Betting tips: The Tipster is backing the in-form Frank Lampard to net for Chelsea against Stoke City at Stamford Bridge
Chelsea will look to get over the disappointment of surrending a lead against Juventus when they take on Stoke City on Saturday – and the Tipster is backing Frank Lampard to net against the Potters.
Our resident betting expert reckons Chelsea will win by two goals or more against Tony Pulis’ side, while also backing over 2.5 goals in Southampton v Aston Villa and tipping Fulham’s Dimitar Berbatov to net against Wigan.
Lampard to score at any time against Stoke – 13/8
Lampard has been in superb form this season, scoring against Wigan Athletic and Reading in the Premier League. Furthermore, he has netted three times in two games for England. The 34-year-old has scored three goals in Chelsea’s last four home games against Stoke, so The Tipster is backing Lampard to net against Stoke at any time at solid odds of 13/8.
Chelsea to beat Stoke by two goals or more – 21/20
Chelsea have an excellent record against Stoke City at home. Since the 2008-09 season, the Blues have won five successive games against the Potters, scoring 14 goals and conceding just once. With this record in mind, the Tipster is backing Chelsea to beat Stoke by two goals or more at 21/20.
Over 2.5 goals in Southampton v Everton – Evens
Southampton’s defensive woes have been well documented after they conceded 14 goals in their opening four Premier League games. However, the Saints are dangerous going forward, netting five times in the top flight so far. So over 2.5 goals in Southampton v Aston Villa is a solid shout at Evens.
Berbatov to score at any time against Wigan – 2/1
Berbatov capped his Craven Cottage debut with a sparkling brace against West Bromwich Albion last weekend. Fulham’s £3m summer signing appears to be back in top form following the end of a miserable spell at Manchester United. He scored a hat-trick against the Latics last season, and the Tipster is backing Berbatov to net against Wigan at any time at brilliant odds of 2/1.
The long shot: Chelsea to score a penalty against Stoke – 9/2
Chelsea winger Eden Hazard won six penalties last season after being fouled a staggering 145 times. The Blues have already converted three spot-kicks in the Premier League this season. So the Tipster’s ambitious long shot for this edition is Chelsea to net from the spot against Stoke at 9/2.
Join us on Facebook
- Mourinho backs Cahill for England captaincy
- Mourinho: I don't have to explain my decision to Cech
- Van Persie set to return for Man Utd
- Back Arsenal, Chelsea & Spurs to win at 10/1!
- Rodgers: Markovic & Moreno available for Man City trip