- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher makes Man Utd ‘joke’ on Twitter
- Vertonghen & more: Twitter reacts as Dawson swaps Tottenham for Hull
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal rules out any further signings
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
- Rooney, Lineker & more: Twitter reacts as Di Maria completes Man Utd move
Betting tips: Why Man City’s Carlos Tévez will net against Sunderland
Betting tips: The Tipster is backing Carlos Tévez to score for Manchester City against Sunderland at the Etihad on Saturday
Manchester City will look to bounce back from a disappointing result in the Champions League in midweek by beating Sunderland – and the Tipster is backing Carlos Tévez to help the Citizens secure three points at the Etihad Stadium.
Our resident betting expert is tipping the Eastlands outfit to win by a single goal on Saturday.
Tévez to score at any time against Sunderland – 8/11
Tévez didn’t start City’s midweek draw with Borussia Dortmund but should return to Roberto Mancini’s starting line-up against Sunderland. The 28-year-old is the Citizens’ top scorer this season with four goals, so The Tipster is backing Tevez to score at any time at solid odds of 8/11.
Man City to win by a single goal against Sunderland – 3/1
Mancini’s men are yet to really impress this season but the Eastlands outfit will be expected to beat the Black Cats. Two of their three Premier League wins have been by a single goal. The Tipster is backing City to beat Sunderland by one goal on Saturday at very tempting odds of 3/1.
Chelsea to win without conceding v Norwich – Evens
Norwich City have failed to score in two of their three away games this term, while they are coming up against the best defence in the Premier League. Chelsea have conceded just three goals in their six games, with four clean sheets. So the Blues to win without conceding a goal against the Canaries is a great bet at Evens.
West Ham and Arsenal to draw – 5/2
West Ham will face a second London derby in six days when Arsenal make the trip to Upton Park. The Hammers beat QPR on Monday night, while the Gunners suffered a 2-1 defeat by Chelsea in their last outings. The Tipster is predicting a draw between these two sides at great odds of 5/2.
The long shot: Fletcher to score v Man City – 10/3
City have been leaking goals – Mancini’s men have conceded in all 10 of their games this season. Meanwhile, all of Sunderland’s Premier League goals have been scored by Steven Fletcher so if the Black Cats are to net at the Etihad, it looks most likely to be the Scotland striker. The Tipster’s ambitious long shot for this edition is Fletcher to score at any time at brilliant odds of 10/3.
Join us on Facebook
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
- Wenger open to further Arsenal signings
- Giroud ruled out until December
- PHOTOS: Sánchez fires Arsenal into group stage
- Man Utd are a joke! Carragher makes Twitter dig