- Man Utd’s Juan Mata sees funny side after Wayne Rooney mix-up
- Photos: Jack Wilshere turns photographer for Arsenal training
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to miss out on Khedira, Fellaini to quit Man Utd
- Barkley, Neville & more: Twitter reacts as Chelsea man nears Everton move
- Paul Scholes: Jack Wilshere can come of age at Arsenal this season
- Liverpool transfers: Rodgers rejects Tottenham comparisons
Pogba: Man Utd boss Sir Alex is usually relaxed in the dressing room
Paul Pogba says Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is usually a "relaxed" character in the dressing room
Paul Pogba has revealed that Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is relaxed in the dressing room “more often than not”.
The 19-year-old midfielder, who sealed a transfer to Juventus during the summer, dismissed the idea that the Scot is a fiery character behind closed doors and insisted he only “shouts” at his players when he feels the need to.
“He is kind of relaxed and he’s a guy who likes to laugh in the dressing room,” Pogba told Tuttosport. “Of course you see him on TV all serious, but he knows how to be in the dressing room.
‘Well, sometimes he shouts, but it is normal for a coach to do so. But it was not always the case – he is, more often than not, relaxed.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Photos: Costa & Fabregas impress v Vitesse
- Video: Fàbregas scores first Chelsea goal
- Twitter reacts as Lukaku completes Everton move
- Martinez hails historic Lukaku signing
- Lukaku hopes to progress at Chelsea