- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal ‘will join Red Devils next month’
- Arsène Wenger: I couldn’t play Aaron Ramsey at The Emirates
- Mauricio Pochettino hails Tottenham’s ‘unbelievable’ Erik Lamela
- Arsenal transfers: Lukas Podolski urges Sami Khedira to join Gunners
- Transfer round-up: Khedira hopeful of Arsenal move, Man Utd in Turan talks
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at reinforcements
Pogba: Man Utd boss Sir Alex is usually relaxed in the dressing room
Paul Pogba says Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is usually a "relaxed" character in the dressing room
Paul Pogba has revealed that Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is relaxed in the dressing room “more often than not”.
The 19-year-old midfielder, who sealed a transfer to Juventus during the summer, dismissed the idea that the Scot is a fiery character behind closed doors and insisted he only “shouts” at his players when he feels the need to.
“He is kind of relaxed and he’s a guy who likes to laugh in the dressing room,” Pogba told Tuttosport. “Of course you see him on TV all serious, but he knows how to be in the dressing room.
‘Well, sometimes he shouts, but it is normal for a coach to do so. But it was not always the case – he is, more often than not, relaxed.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodgers likens Coutinho to ex-Tottenham star
- Torino chief wants Cerci decision
- Shaqiri 'staying at Bayern Munich'
- Arsenal can kick on, insists Arteta
- Wenger: Sanchez has qualities Arsenal lack