- Man Utd transfers: ‘Marco Reus rejected Red Devils move’
- Transfer round-up: Di Maria to sign for Man Utd, Arsenal target Manolas
- Özil, Szczesny and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Transfer round-up: Manolas has Arsenal medical, Man Utd to sign Cuadrado
- Tottenham transfers: ‘Mateo Musacchio set to snub Spurs’
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers looks like top defender, says Liverpool legend
Pogba: Man Utd boss Sir Alex is usually relaxed in the dressing room
Paul Pogba says Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is usually a "relaxed" character in the dressing room
Paul Pogba has revealed that Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is relaxed in the dressing room “more often than not”.
The 19-year-old midfielder, who sealed a transfer to Juventus during the summer, dismissed the idea that the Scot is a fiery character behind closed doors and insisted he only “shouts” at his players when he feels the need to.
“He is kind of relaxed and he’s a guy who likes to laugh in the dressing room,” Pogba told Tuttosport. “Of course you see him on TV all serious, but he knows how to be in the dressing room.
‘Well, sometimes he shouts, but it is normal for a coach to do so. But it was not always the case – he is, more often than not, relaxed.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Van Gaal needs time to work magic, says Van Gaal
- 'Arsenal aren't strong enough to win title'
- Rojo drops Di Maria Man Utd hint
- Dortmund hopeful of keeping Reus
- Smith: Fàbregas not the answer for Arsenal