- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
- Parlour, Lineker and more: Twitter reacts as Leicester hold Arsenal
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
Premier League is three-horse race, claims Chelsea’s Petr Cech
Petr Cech believes the Premier League title race will be between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea
Petr Cech believes Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea will be the three teams competing for this season’s Premier League title.
Roberto Di Matteo’s Blues are currently third in the table, three points behind leaders United and one behind second-placed City after 11 games.
The west Londoners slumped to a sixth-place finish last season but Cech believes Chelsea’s solid start to the new campaign has laid down the foundations for a genuine title challenge from the Blues.
“It looks like that [it will be a three-horse race],” Cech told Chelsea’s website. “We had a very good start.
“Manchester United started with a defeat but are now top and City had a very good victory because losing 1-0 you think Tottenham might get something out of the game but they managed to win and now have the advantage over us.
“It’s early days and we still have to play them in two weeks, which will be a big game for both teams.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: What Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Man Utd unveil £14m signing Blind
- Blind great addition, says Van Gaal
- Blind revels in dream move to Man Utd
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck