- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Arsenal transfers: Real Madrid ‘looking to offload Sami Khedira’
- Lionel Messi ‘enquired about Arsenal move last season’
- Liverpool transfers: Serge Aurier reveals talks over future
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal back in for Balotelli, Man Utd bid for Cuadrado
- Arsenal transfers: AC Milan admit Mario Balotelli could leave
Premier League is three-horse race, claims Chelsea’s Petr Cech
Petr Cech believes the Premier League title race will be between Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea
Petr Cech believes Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea will be the three teams competing for this season’s Premier League title.
Roberto Di Matteo’s Blues are currently third in the table, three points behind leaders United and one behind second-placed City after 11 games.
The west Londoners slumped to a sixth-place finish last season but Cech believes Chelsea’s solid start to the new campaign has laid down the foundations for a genuine title challenge from the Blues.
“It looks like that [it will be a three-horse race],” Cech told Chelsea’s website. “We had a very good start.
“Manchester United started with a defeat but are now top and City had a very good victory because losing 1-0 you think Tottenham might get something out of the game but they managed to win and now have the advantage over us.
“It’s early days and we still have to play them in two weeks, which will be a big game for both teams.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Woodward: Man Utd ready to spend big
- Fàbregas: Chelsea was best option for me
- Messi 'enquired about Arsenal move'
- Mourinho convinced Chelsea can win the title
- AC Milan admit Balotelli could leave