- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Loïc Rémy will be loved at Liverpool, says Gerard Houllier
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Photos: Emre Can & Lazar Markovic look to impress in Liverpool training
- Liverpool transfers: Brendan Rodgers explains collapsed Loïc Rémy deal
QPR transfers: David Beckham would ‘struggle’ to play in England
QPR transfers: David Beckham plays down chances of him moving to Loftus Road due to his affiliation to Manchester United
David Beckham has played down the chances of him sealing a transfer to Queens Park Rangers in January as he gears up for his final LA Galaxy game.
The veteran midfielder has been linked with a move to the Premier League strugglers, with new manager Harry Redknapp reportedly keen to tempt the former England captain into finishing his career in west London.
Cash-rich Paris Saint-Germain are hopeful of bringing the 37-year-old back to Europe, with Australian side Melbourne Heart also making their interest in the midfielder clear.
But Beckham, who scored 85 goals in 394 appearances for Manchester United between 1994 and 2003, admits he would find it hard to line up for another Premier League club other than the Red Devils.
“I’m lucky. At the age of 37 I’ve been offered some quite exciting options and there are a few options on the table,” said Beckham, who will play his last match for LA Galaxy on Saturday.
“I always said I’d struggle to come back and play in England because I’ve played for the biggest club in the world and biggest club in England – Manchester United.
“So I couldn’t see myself playing for any other Premier League club, but you never know. I’ve got options on the table.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Liverpool hand Lovren No6 shirt
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing Chambers
- Twitter reacts to Arsenal's £16m signing
- Arsenal give Chambers No21 shirt
- Walcott welcomes Chambers to Arsenal