- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Transfer round-up: Man Utd make double bid, Arsenal to sign Carvalho
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher makes Man Utd ‘joke’ on Twitter
- Divock Origi explains why he picked Liverpool over Tottenham Hotspur
- Real Madrid didn’t appreciate Angel di Maria, says Man Utd signing’s father
Tottenham defender Michael Dawson ignoring QPR speculation
Tottenham's Michael Dawson shrugs off reports of a potential move to Queens Park Rangers in the January transfer window
Michael Dawson has played down reports linking the Tottenham Hotspur defender with a January move to Queens Park Rangers.
Steven Caulker and William Gallas have been preferred at centre-half to the former Nottingham Forest star under André Villas-Boas this term.
Dawson came close to agreeing a deal to move to QPR in August, and with his former Spurs boss Harry Redknapp now in charge at Loftus Road, the defender is once again being linked with a switch to west London.
“I’m at Tottenham. I’m playing my football and I played today,” Dawson told London 24.
“I love playing football and I want to be playing. There’s no hiding that and it’s hard when you’re not.
“Every player wants to play, not just me, and of course it’s frustrating.
“But I’m someone who keeps my head down, works hard and when you’re called upon you’ve got to go out there and perform – and I thought all 11 players performed well.
“It’s a great feeling and great to get three points because these fans went through a hard week last week, losing the way we did against Arsenal, and it hurt the boys.
“We’re back to winning ways in the Premier League, which we needed to do because we haven’t been having the best of runs in recent weeks.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Pochettino: I've always had faith in Kane
- Twitter reacts as Liverpool draw Real Madrid
- Liverpool 'pleased' with Champions League draw
- Arsenal handed Cerci boost
- PHOTOS: Kane impresses as Spurs beat Limassol