- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Liverpool transfers: Brendan Rodgers explains collapsed Loïc Rémy deal
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Man City’s Mario Balotelli wants to play with me again
Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic says Manchester City's Mario Balotelli wants to play with the Swede again
Zlatan Ibrahimovic believes Manchester City’s Mario Balotelli wants to play with the Sweden captain again, with the striker also encouraging David Beckham to move to Paris Saint-Germain.
The Italy international has started just five Premier League games for the defending champions this season as the 22-year-old continues to struggle at the Citizens.
Ibrahimovic played with Balotelli at Internazionale, and the PSG striker believes his former team-mate has the talent to become one of Europe’s most deadly forwards.
“Mario has so much talent,” Ibrahimovic told the Daily Express.
“At his age he has the potential to be one of the best strikers in the world. I think he has matured and I know he would like to play with me again.”
Ibrahimovic has scored 12 goals in 11 appearances since completing a £15.7m move from AC Milan to PSG in the summer.
And the Sweden star encouraged Beckham, who is set to quit LA Galaxy, to end his career with a final move to the French capital.
“I’m sure there will be many offers for him from clubs all over the world, but it is a very exciting project here in Paris and if he still wants more trophies then this is the right club for him to join,” he added.
“We can win the Champions League over the next two seasons with the team that is being built.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- All of today's football transfer gossip
- Photos: Van Gaal makes Shaw train alone
- Mignolet: Origi can become top striker
- Van Gaal: I inherited broken Man Utd squad
- Oxlade-Chamberlain hails Chambers's move