- Arsenal transfers: Sami Khedira ‘agrees personal terms with Gunners’
- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Abou Diaby can be a major asset for Arsenal, says Arsène Wenger
- Arsenal transfers: Real Madrid ‘looking to offload Sami Khedira’
- Photos: Man Utd train ahead of LA Galaxy clash
- Photos: Liverpool train at Harvard University
Arsenal transfers: Arsène Wenger coy on January plans
Arsenal transfers: Arsène Wenger refuses to give anything away when quizzed on his plans for the January window
Arsène Wenger remained coy when quizzed over the Arsenal manager’s plans for the January transfer window.
Thierry Henry has been linked with another return to The Emirates on loan after Wenger confirmed that he will have funds to spend on new recruits in January.
But the Arsenal manager, whose side slumped to a shock home defeat by Swansea City on Saturday to leave the north Londoners in 10th place in the Premier League table, insisted the Gunners must seek solutions internally until the transfer window opens in the new year.
“We have a lot of important games until January,” Wenger said. “We’ll decide [on targets] in January but at the moment, we have to find solutions before then.
“At the moment there is uncertainty among the fans, they do not have complete confidence that we will win the game but does it have an influence on our performances? I don’t know.
“I feel we have to look at the solution from inside, and don’t expect too much from outside.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- AC Milan admit Balotelli could leave
- Liverpool 'beat Arsenal to Manquillo deal'
- Zaha keen to impress Van Gaal
- Madrid 'looking to offload Khedira'
- Galatasaray: No bids for Sneijder