- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
- Arsenal haven’t gambled on Calum Chambers, says Southampton legend
- Photos: Liverpool unveil new signing Divock Origi
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
Arsenal transfers: Arsène Wenger coy on January plans
Arsenal transfers: Arsène Wenger refuses to give anything away when quizzed on his plans for the January window
Arsène Wenger remained coy when quizzed over the Arsenal manager’s plans for the January transfer window.
Thierry Henry has been linked with another return to The Emirates on loan after Wenger confirmed that he will have funds to spend on new recruits in January.
But the Arsenal manager, whose side slumped to a shock home defeat by Swansea City on Saturday to leave the north Londoners in 10th place in the Premier League table, insisted the Gunners must seek solutions internally until the transfer window opens in the new year.
“We have a lot of important games until January,” Wenger said. “We’ll decide [on targets] in January but at the moment, we have to find solutions before then.
“At the moment there is uncertainty among the fans, they do not have complete confidence that we will win the game but does it have an influence on our performances? I don’t know.
“I feel we have to look at the solution from inside, and don’t expect too much from outside.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Drogba: Fabregas will realise it is better with Chelsea
- Heskey: Liverpool would be happy with top four
- 'Sneijder set to stay at Galatasaray'
- Liverpool unveil new signing Origi
- Origi: Mignolet says Liverpool is perfect for me