- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Transfer round-up: Man Utd make double bid, Arsenal to sign Carvalho
- Photos: Joel Campbell and Abou Diaby shine in Arsenal U21 win
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
Arsenal transfers: Wilfried Zaha tweets frustration over Gunners loss
Arsenal transfers: Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha tweets his frustration after north Londoners lose at Olympiakos
Wilfried Zaha expressed his frustration at Arsenal’s 2-1 loss to Olympiakos on Tuesday night, amid reports linking the Crystal Palace youngster with a January move to the Gunners.
The 20-year-old has scored four goals in 20 appearances for Palace this term, helping the London club move into second place in the Championship.
The England international’s eye-catching performances have triggered interest from a host of top Premier League clubs, including Arsenal.
Zaha revealed on his Twitter account that he is an Arsenal supporter but admitted his frustration at watching Arsène Wenger’s men struggle in Europe.
“I swear I’m not watching arsenal anymore,” Zaha tweeted shortly after the Gunners’ 2-1 loss. “I’m an Arsenal supporter but they stress me out.”
The Gunners were leading thanks to Tomas Rosicky’s 38th-minute opener but were pegged back in the 65th minute through Giannis Maniatis, before substitute Kostas Mitroglou secured the win for the Greek side.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rose: Liverpool will test Tottenham's potential
- Arsenal boss Wenger coy on Rabiot reports
- Kane determined to seize Spurs chance
- Kane rules out Rep of Ireland switch
- Wenger reflects on Arsenal's 'difficult' draw