- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Steven Gerrard looked up Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic on YouTube
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal get Khedira boost, Man Utd offered Mertens
- Man Utd transfers: Angel di Maria welcome at PSG, says Edinson Cavani
- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal is a Juve player, insists Beppe Marotta
Arsenal transfers: Wilfried Zaha tweets frustration over Gunners loss
Arsenal transfers: Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha tweets his frustration after north Londoners lose at Olympiakos
Wilfried Zaha expressed his frustration at Arsenal’s 2-1 loss to Olympiakos on Tuesday night, amid reports linking the Crystal Palace youngster with a January move to the Gunners.
The 20-year-old has scored four goals in 20 appearances for Palace this term, helping the London club move into second place in the Championship.
The England international’s eye-catching performances have triggered interest from a host of top Premier League clubs, including Arsenal.
Zaha revealed on his Twitter account that he is an Arsenal supporter but admitted his frustration at watching Arsène Wenger’s men struggle in Europe.
“I swear I’m not watching arsenal anymore,” Zaha tweeted shortly after the Gunners’ 2-1 loss. “I’m an Arsenal supporter but they stress me out.”
The Gunners were leading thanks to Tomas Rosicky’s 38th-minute opener but were pegged back in the 65th minute through Giannis Maniatis, before substitute Kostas Mitroglou secured the win for the Greek side.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Evra: Van Gaal sorry to see me leave
- Atletico rules out Cazorla bid
- Koeman rules out Schneiderlin exit
- 'Mourinho must sign Lukaku replacement'
- Napoli confirm Fellaini interest