- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal ‘will join Red Devils next month’
- Arsène Wenger: I couldn’t play Aaron Ramsey at The Emirates
- Mauricio Pochettino hails Tottenham’s ‘unbelievable’ Erik Lamela
- Arsenal transfers: Lukas Podolski urges Sami Khedira to join Gunners
- Transfer round-up: Khedira hopeful of Arsenal move, Man Utd in Turan talks
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at reinforcements
Arsenal transfers: Wilfried Zaha tweets frustration over Gunners loss
Arsenal transfers: Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha tweets his frustration after north Londoners lose at Olympiakos
Wilfried Zaha expressed his frustration at Arsenal’s 2-1 loss to Olympiakos on Tuesday night, amid reports linking the Crystal Palace youngster with a January move to the Gunners.
The 20-year-old has scored four goals in 20 appearances for Palace this term, helping the London club move into second place in the Championship.
The England international’s eye-catching performances have triggered interest from a host of top Premier League clubs, including Arsenal.
Zaha revealed on his Twitter account that he is an Arsenal supporter but admitted his frustration at watching Arsène Wenger’s men struggle in Europe.
“I swear I’m not watching arsenal anymore,” Zaha tweeted shortly after the Gunners’ 2-1 loss. “I’m an Arsenal supporter but they stress me out.”
The Gunners were leading thanks to Tomas Rosicky’s 38th-minute opener but were pegged back in the 65th minute through Giannis Maniatis, before substitute Kostas Mitroglou secured the win for the Greek side.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodgers likens Coutinho to ex-Tottenham star
- Torino chief wants Cerci decision
- Shaqiri 'staying at Bayern Munich'
- Arsenal can kick on, insists Arteta
- Wenger: Sanchez has qualities Arsenal lack