- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing Danny Welbeck
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Özil & more: Twitter reacts as Welbeck joins Arsenal from Man Utd
- Danny Welbeck only wanted to quit Man Utd for Arsenal, says Alan Smith
Arsenal transfers: Wilfried Zaha tweets frustration over Gunners loss
Arsenal transfers: Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha tweets his frustration after north Londoners lose at Olympiakos
Wilfried Zaha expressed his frustration at Arsenal’s 2-1 loss to Olympiakos on Tuesday night, amid reports linking the Crystal Palace youngster with a January move to the Gunners.
The 20-year-old has scored four goals in 20 appearances for Palace this term, helping the London club move into second place in the Championship.
The England international’s eye-catching performances have triggered interest from a host of top Premier League clubs, including Arsenal.
Zaha revealed on his Twitter account that he is an Arsenal supporter but admitted his frustration at watching Arsène Wenger’s men struggle in Europe.
“I swear I’m not watching arsenal anymore,” Zaha tweeted shortly after the Gunners’ 2-1 loss. “I’m an Arsenal supporter but they stress me out.”
The Gunners were leading thanks to Tomas Rosicky’s 38th-minute opener but were pegged back in the 65th minute through Giannis Maniatis, before substitute Kostas Mitroglou secured the win for the Greek side.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Welbeck suffers minor injury setback
- Van Persie denies injury reports
- Liverpool chief hails Man Utd's Falcao deal
- Tottenham confirm Walker surgery
- PHOTOS: Arsenal unveil new signing Welbeck