- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Photo: Luis Suárez gives Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard Barca shirt
- Arsenal transfers: Ray Parlour urges Gunners to sign Edinson Cavani
Everton transfers: Moyes rules out selling Baines or Fellaini in January
Everton transfers: David Moyes insists the Toffees will not sell in January amid interest in Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini
David Moyes has insisted that Everton will not sell any of their big-name stars in the January transfer window amid reported interest in Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini.
The 49-year-old’s side are currently in fourth place in the Premier League after an inspired start to the season, with Baines and Fellaini starring.
The England left-back is a reported target for league leaders Manchester United, who are looking to find a long-term replacement for Patrice Evra.
But the Toffees manager is not expecting any of his squad to leave Goodison Park next month.
“Last year, we sold [Diniyar] Bilyaletdinov for £5.5m back to Russia and that gave us the opportunity to go and buy,” said Moyes.
“We brought in Steven Pienaar on loan from Spurs, we bought [Nikica] Jelavic from Rangers for £5m and Darron Gibson from Man Utd for £500,000. We spent the money we got in. That is the way we have tended to work.
“My intention is not to sell anyone this January.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: What Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Man Utd unveil £14m signing Blind
- Blind great addition, says Van Gaal
- Blind revels in dream move to Man Utd
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck