- Man Utd’s Juan Mata sees funny side after Wayne Rooney mix-up
- Photos: Jack Wilshere turns photographer for Arsenal training
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to miss out on Khedira, Fellaini to quit Man Utd
- Barkley, Neville & more: Twitter reacts as Chelsea man nears Everton move
- Liverpool transfers: Rodgers rejects Tottenham comparisons
- Paul Scholes: Jack Wilshere can come of age at Arsenal this season
Everton transfers: Moyes hoping to draft in loan signings in January
Everton transfers: David Moyes reveals he will look to make a number of loan signings for the Toffees in January
David Moyes has revealed he is eyeing a number of potential loan signings for Everton during the January transfer window.
Moyes is not planning to spend big next month, but the Toffees boss is hopeful of landing a number of players to temporarily strengthen his squad.
“We may well go into the loan market and see if we can find anything in that area,” Moyes told Everton’s website.
“I think that would probably be the way we are looking.”
“I think Tottenham have always been there or thereabouts,” Moyes added. “They’ve set their club up and their team up to try to be in Europe.
“Tottenham you would always see as one of the clubs who will be competing at the top end of the league. To finish above Tottenham would give you a great chance to be in Europe, that’s for sure.
“But I think Tottenham are a good side with some really good players, so it will be a big challenge for us.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Photos: Costa & Fabregas impress v Vitesse
- Video: Fàbregas scores first Chelsea goal
- Twitter reacts as Lukaku completes Everton move
- Martinez hails historic Lukaku signing
- Lukaku hopes to progress at Chelsea