- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
Everton transfers: Moyes hoping to draft in loan signings in January
Everton transfers: David Moyes reveals he will look to make a number of loan signings for the Toffees in January
David Moyes has revealed he is eyeing a number of potential loan signings for Everton during the January transfer window.
Moyes is not planning to spend big next month, but the Toffees boss is hopeful of landing a number of players to temporarily strengthen his squad.
“We may well go into the loan market and see if we can find anything in that area,” Moyes told Everton’s website.
“I think that would probably be the way we are looking.”
“I think Tottenham have always been there or thereabouts,” Moyes added. “They’ve set their club up and their team up to try to be in Europe.
“Tottenham you would always see as one of the clubs who will be competing at the top end of the league. To finish above Tottenham would give you a great chance to be in Europe, that’s for sure.
“But I think Tottenham are a good side with some really good players, so it will be a big challenge for us.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Ferdinand: Man Utd can still attract top players
- Twitter reacts after Falcao joins Man Utd
- Twitter reacts after Welbeck joins Arsenal
- Big wins for Aberdeen and Dundee
- Phelan: Welbeck exit has 'broken' Man Utd's identity