- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing Danny Welbeck
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Özil & more: Twitter reacts as Welbeck joins Arsenal from Man Utd
- Danny Welbeck only wanted to quit Man Utd for Arsenal, says Alan Smith
Harry Redknapp: QPR dominate my thoughts ‘all day, all night’
Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp admits the Hoops dominate his thoughts "all day, all night"
Harry Redknapp has revealed Queens Park Rangers have dominated his thoughts “all day, all night” since taking charge of the west London club in November.
QPR face fellow strugglers Wigan Athletic at the DW Stadium on Saturday, and Redknapp has urged his players to convert their hard work in training into a much-needed victory.
“My entire focus is – all day, all night – is on QPR. If we can beat Wigan tomorrow then our season could take off,” Redknapp said.
“We need to focus on our football and be as fit as we can be for this run of games. We just need to focus on winning football matches.
“The players have been very good in training. There’s been a strong intensity about the sessions. That’s what we need to get out of this.”
Meanwhile, Redknapp hinted QPR would not hold a Christmas party, with the Hoops without a victory and rooted to the bottom of the Premier League table.
“I’m not a fan of Christmas parties,” he added. “Every club has had trouble over the years with them and I feel that in our position we really don’t have anything to celebrate.
“If we get out of this situation we can have a great big party at the end of the season.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Welbeck suffers minor injury setback
- Van Persie denies injury reports
- Liverpool chief hails Man Utd's Falcao deal
- Tottenham confirm Walker surgery
- PHOTOS: Arsenal unveil new signing Welbeck