- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Juan Mata’s Red Devils future in danger’
Joe Hart: Manchester City must keep belief in title race despite defeat
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart is backing the Citizens to claw their way back into the title race after loss to Sunderland
Joe Hart has called on his Manchester City team-mates to remain upbeat over the chances of retaining their Premier League crown, despite Wednesday’s defeat by Sunderland.
City’s 1-0 loss at the Stadium of Light saw Premier League leaders Manchester United open up a seven-point lead over Roberto Mancini’s men.
The City goalkeeper admits it “hurt” to lose to Sunderland but is confident his side can claw their way back into the title race over the next few weeks.
“We’ve had leads, United have had the lead – it’s to-ing and fro-ing at the moment,” Hart told the club’s website.
“We’re a team of winners, it’s hard and it hurts but we’ve got to move on. It is hard to lead and it is hard to chase too.
“We’ve clawed points back before, we proved it at the end of last year – we’ve just got to believe.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Balotelli wishes Torres good luck at Milan
- Arsenal target Falcao 'deletes Madrid tweet'
- PHOTOS: Podolski gears up for Leicester clash
- 'Man Utd need more world-class signings'
- Twitter reacts as Chelsea take 2-0 lead