- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Tottenham give latest injury update ahead of Liverpool clash
- Photos: Sánchez all smiles as Arsenal gear up for Leicester trip
Marouane Fellaini targets Champions League football with Everton
Marouane Fellaini is targeting a top-four finish with Everton this season after scooping league player of the month award
Marouane Fellaini has his sights firmly set on helping Everton qualify for next season’s Champions League after being named the Barclays Premier League player of the month for November.
The Belgian midfielder, the seventh Everton player to claim the accolade since its introduction in 1994, scored four goals and produced three man-of-the-match displays in November for David Moyes’ men.
The 25-year-old has been in sparkling form all season but was quick to stress the importance of his team-mates’ efforts as the Toffees look to secure a top-four finish, with the Merseysiders currently in fourth place in the Premier League table.
“At the moment, I am playing well. I am happy, but the most important things are the team and the club,” he told Everton’s website.
“I try to give my maximum in every game. The manager likes it when I play in attack, so at the moment, it’s good for me and the club. I’ve been scoring the goals and I work hard on the pitch.
“This season we have played well. We thank the fans because we have great support.
“Everybody wants to play Champions League next season so we work hard for this and hopefully we can finish in the top four.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTO: Three Liverpool legends meet at Bayern clash
- Twitter reacts as Chelsea beat Everton
- Everton 3 Chelsea 6: Player ratings
- Fazio available to face Liverpool
- Wilshere ready for 'tough' Leicester game