- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
He’s unbelievable! QPR boss Redknapp hails Liverpool’s Suárez
QPR boss Harry Redknapp heaps praise on Liverpool striker Luis Suárez ahead of Reds' trip to Loftus Road on Sunday
Harry Redknapp insists he needs no reminding of the threat posed by Luis Suárez as Queens Park Rangers prepare to welcome Liverpool to Loftus Road this weekend.
Controversial striker Suárez has been one of Liverpool’s standout performers this season and has already netted 14 goals for Brendan Rodgers’ men.
Redknapp believes the Uruguay forward is good enough to play for “any team in the world” and has warned his defenders that they are set to face a tough test in trying to keep him quiet.
“What an unbelievable player,” Redknapp said. “The man’s a fantastic player.
“He doesn’t stop working and putting people under pressure. Defenders won’t have an easy game against him.
“As well as that he’s got amazing ability. He could play for any team in the world, I believe. There’s people that don’t like him, but as a player he is top drawer.”
The 25-year-old Suárez is expected to be fit for Sunday’s clash in west London despite being hampered by an ankle injury in recent weeks.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- 'Sneijder set to stay at Galatasaray'
- Liverpool unveil new signing Origi
- Origi: Mignolet says Liverpool is perfect for me
- Rodgers: Origi one of world's brightest talents
- Origi vows to 'maximise' Liverpool chance