- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher makes Man Utd ‘joke’ on Twitter
- Vertonghen & more: Twitter reacts as Dawson swaps Tottenham for Hull
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal rules out any further signings
- Rooney, Lineker & more: Twitter reacts as Di Maria completes Man Utd move
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
QPR v Fulham: Hoops’ struggles keep me awake at night, admits Redknapp
QPR v Fulham: Manager Harry Redknapp reveals the Hoops' relegation troubles have kept him awake at night
Harry Redknapp has revealed the test of trying to save Queens Park Rangers from Premier League relegation is keeping the Hoops manager awake at night.
The Loftus Road outfit are without a victory in the English top flight this season and are bottom of the table, eight points from safety.
Redknapp has overseen three draws since taking charge of the Hoops last month, and the QPR boss faces a west London derby against Fulham in his next fixture in a bid to pick up three points.
“I’ve got stuff on my mind and it’s not been easy [to sleep],” Redknapp told the Evening Standard.
“I was sleeping very well two weeks ago until I came back to work. It’s more difficult because you’re lying there waiting for that alarm clock to go off very early.
“You’re thinking what you can do, how you can improve it, what’s the best team, who can play where? It’s a tough job.”
Meanwhile, QPR skipper Nelsen is taking heart from an improvement in their recent performances ahead of a difficult clash with the Cottagers, who were 2-1 winners against Newcastle on Monday.
“Obviously it’s not nice at all, it’s astonishing to tell the truth [QPR’s winless record],” he added.
“There’s not been many games where we’ve been totally out of it, we’ve been in a lot of games.
“But that’s the fine line of the Premier League, there are no excuses.”
Interested in tickets for QPR v Fulham on Saturday? Click here to buy now at viagogo!◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
- Wenger open to further Arsenal signings
- Giroud ruled out until December
- PHOTOS: Sánchez fires Arsenal into group stage
- Man Utd are a joke! Carragher makes Twitter dig