- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Juan Mata’s Red Devils future in danger’
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at more signings
Tottenham transfers: Christian Eriksen hints at move to England
Tottenham transfers: Christian Eriksen suggests he could end up playing in the Premier League amid reported Spurs interest
Christian Eriksen has admitted his future could lie in England, with Tottenham and Liverpool reported to be interested in the Ajax midfielder.
The 20-year-old, whose Ajax contract runs until 2014, is understood to have been the subject of bids from Spurs and the Reds in recent transfer windows.
Now, Eriksen, capped 30 times by Denmark, has triggered a fresh wave of speculation over his future by admitting he would be keen on a move to England, Italy or Spain.
But the midfielder, who has netted six goals in 20 appearances this season, says he wants to “make his mark” at the Dutch club before seeking pastures new.
“I think that my future lies in England, Italy or Spain. These are the competitions that I like,” said Eriksen.
“I do not know what I will do in a few months’ time yet, but I want to leave my mark before moving on.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Back Man City & four more to win at 10/1!
- PHOTOS: Man Utd gear up for Burnley trip
- Why Bilbao will be a force in group stage
- Fantasy Football: This weekend's best picks
- Van Gaal hints at further Man Utd signings