- Transfer round-up: Man Utd close in on Di Maria, Arsenal sign £3m Ospina
- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Arsenal transfers: Real Madrid ‘looking to offload Sami Khedira’
- Tottenham transfers: New signings possible, says Mauricio Pochettino
- Lionel Messi ‘enquired about Arsenal move last season’
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal coy on Javier Hernandez future
Tottenham transfers: Christian Eriksen hints at move to England
Tottenham transfers: Christian Eriksen suggests he could end up playing in the Premier League amid reported Spurs interest
Christian Eriksen has admitted his future could lie in England, with Tottenham and Liverpool reported to be interested in the Ajax midfielder.
The 20-year-old, whose Ajax contract runs until 2014, is understood to have been the subject of bids from Spurs and the Reds in recent transfer windows.
Now, Eriksen, capped 30 times by Denmark, has triggered a fresh wave of speculation over his future by admitting he would be keen on a move to England, Italy or Spain.
But the midfielder, who has netted six goals in 20 appearances this season, says he wants to “make his mark” at the Dutch club before seeking pastures new.
“I think that my future lies in England, Italy or Spain. These are the competitions that I like,” said Eriksen.
“I do not know what I will do in a few months’ time yet, but I want to leave my mark before moving on.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Aurier confirms Arsenal approach
- Cavani won't rule out PSG exit
- Fàbregas: I'll shine with Torres for Chelsea
- PHOTOS: Wilshere returns to Arsenal training
- Pellegrini eyes further Man City signings