- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Steven Gerrard looked up Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic on YouTube
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Three reasons why Arturo Vidal should join Man Utd
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal get Khedira boost, Man Utd offered Mertens
- Man Utd transfers: Angel di Maria welcome at PSG, says Edinson Cavani
Tottenham transfers: Christian Eriksen hints at move to England
Tottenham transfers: Christian Eriksen suggests he could end up playing in the Premier League amid reported Spurs interest
Christian Eriksen has admitted his future could lie in England, with Tottenham and Liverpool reported to be interested in the Ajax midfielder.
The 20-year-old, whose Ajax contract runs until 2014, is understood to have been the subject of bids from Spurs and the Reds in recent transfer windows.
Now, Eriksen, capped 30 times by Denmark, has triggered a fresh wave of speculation over his future by admitting he would be keen on a move to England, Italy or Spain.
But the midfielder, who has netted six goals in 20 appearances this season, says he wants to “make his mark” at the Dutch club before seeking pastures new.
“I think that my future lies in England, Italy or Spain. These are the competitions that I like,” said Eriksen.
“I do not know what I will do in a few months’ time yet, but I want to leave my mark before moving on.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Ramsey wishes Jenkinson luck at West Ham
- Grenier rubbishes Lyon exit speculation
- 'Arsenal will need to activate Quintero's clause'
- Evans lifts lid on Van Gaal's methods
- Campbell: I'm good enough for Arsenal