- Man Utd’s Juan Mata sees funny side after Wayne Rooney mix-up
- Photos: Jack Wilshere turns photographer for Arsenal training
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to miss out on Khedira, Fellaini to quit Man Utd
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal get Khedira boost, Man Utd offered Mertens
- Barkley, Neville & more: Twitter reacts as Chelsea man nears Everton move
Tottenham transfers: Dieumerci Mbokani plans Anderlecht stay
Tottenham transfers: Striker Dieumerci Mbokani says that it will be unlikely he will leave Anderlecht in January
Dieumerci Mbokani has said that it would take an “exceptional” offer to lure him into quitting Anderlecht in January, with Tottenham and Fulham keen on the forward.
The 27-year-old, who has netted 16 goals so far this season, has been linked with a move to White Hart Lane and Craven Cottage in recent weeks.
But Mbokani says he does not expect to leave the Belgian club in the January transfer window.
“Unless an exceptional offer arrives in January, I will remain here until the end of the season,” he told Sporza.be.
“I am doing well at Anderlecht and I will leave soon for the African Cup of Nations.”
Meanwhile, Tottenham Hotspur boss André Villas-Boas has insisted the club want to keep hold of goalkeeper Brad Friedel.
The American has been linked with a return to his former club Blackburn Rovers this week, but the Portuguese coach says he has no intention of letting the 41-year-old leave Spurs.
“We are trying to hold on to our best assets and Brad is certainly one of them,” said Villas-Boas.
“Brad has been excellent. I spoke to him and he has been such an important player for us. Rotation has not been because of performances.
“Both goalkeepers’ performances have been excellent. It gives me the ability at any time to throw a different keeper into the game.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- 'Everton should have given Lukaku No9 shirt'
- Vidal is a Juve player, insists Marotta
- Hernández thanks Inter for interest
- Williams wants Swansea to keep Bony
- Van Gaal: Man Utd making big steps