- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Steven Gerrard looked up Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic on YouTube
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Photos: Alexis Sánchez joins Arsenal squad ahead of Emirates Cup
- Three reasons why Arturo Vidal should join Man Utd
- Liverpool legend wanted Romelu Lukaku to get Everton’s No9 shirt
Yaya Touré would ‘love’ to end his career at Manchester City
Yaya Touré reiterates his commitment to Manchester City, saying the midfielder would "love" to end his career at Eastlands
Yaya Touré has reiterated his commitment to Manchester City by claiming he would “love” to finish his career at Eastlands.
However, the 29-year-old insists he is happy at the Etihad Stadium and has played down the chances of him leaving the club any time soon.
“I would love to end my career here,” Touré, who moved to Manchester from Barcelona in 2010 and has scored five goals this term, told City’s website.
“Nobody knows what the next step is in football and I believe that if you stop dreaming, you should stop playing football, but this is where I want to be.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodríguez urges Cuadrado to join Barcelona
- 'Van Gaal won't make same mistakes as Moyes'
- Lamela hoping for 'big season' at Spurs
- Ramsey thrilled to see Walcott return to training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Wenger tells Gerrard