Yaya Touré would ‘love’ to end his career at Manchester City
Yaya Touré reiterates his commitment to Manchester City, saying the midfielder would "love" to end his career at Eastlands
Yaya Touré has reiterated his commitment to Manchester City by claiming he would “love” to finish his career at Eastlands.
However, the 29-year-old insists he is happy at the Etihad Stadium and has played down the chances of him leaving the club any time soon.
“I would love to end my career here,” Touré, who moved to Manchester from Barcelona in 2010 and has scored five goals this term, told City’s website.
“Nobody knows what the next step is in football and I believe that if you stop dreaming, you should stop playing football, but this is where I want to be.”
- Özil and Podolski show support for Munster
- Moyes tips Rooney to break Man Utd record
- Rodgers gives Liverpool injury update
- Pellegrini: City out to catch Arsenal
- Moyes gives latest Man Utd injury update