The Colombia international has become one of the most sought-after players in Europe following another impressive season for Diego Simeone’s side.
The 26-year-old has scored 18 goals in 18 La Liga appearances as Atlético look to pip their derby rivals to second place.
There had been speculation that Falcao met with Pérez to discuss a potential move to Los Blancos in the summer, but the striker, who has also long been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge, denied the claims.
“Everything is a lie,” Falcao told Antena 3. “Lately there has been all kinds of reports about me.
“All those that say I ate with Florentino are false. Neither is it true that I travelled with Cristiano Ronaldo to the Ballon d’Or gala.”
Earlier in January, Falcao refused to quash reports of a possible move to Italy, although he would not be drawn on which club would be his preferred destination should a move materialise, with Juventus and Milan reportedly interested.
“I cannot rule out a future in Italy. Juve or Milan? I have a favourite club, but I prefer not to say,” Falcao told Tuttosport.
Get 8/1 enhanced odds on Tottenham to win or 11/1 enhanced odds on Liverpool to win at White Hart Lane on Saturday afternoon. Click here to sign up now. T&Cs apply.
MORE: Latest Man Utd news
MORE: Latest Arsenal news
MORE: The latest football news