- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
Edin Dzeko confident Man City can catch Man Utd in title race
Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko is convinced that the Citizens can still retain their Premier League crown this season
Edin Dzeko remains convinced that Manchester City can still retain their Premier League title ahead of Manchester United this season.
And the striker believes Roberto Mancini’s men are on course to continue narrowing the deficit with 15 games left to play this season.
“We have to just keep doing what we’re doing,” Dzeko told City’s website.
“I think Manchester United will drop points sooner or later but we just need to keep winning and keep the pressure on them.”
Dzeko also singled out David Silva for special praise after the midfielder netted both of City’s goals against the Cottagers at Eastlands.
“David took his goals really well and he is disappointed he didn’t maybe get a third, but I’m really pleased for him,” Dzeko added.
Manchester City travel to Queens Park Rangers in their next Premier League fixture on 29 January.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Ricky who? Sterling had to Google Rodgers joke
- Redknapp: Borini's wage demands prevented deal
- Lamela wishes Sandro 'all the best' at QPR
- Özil backs Welbeck to net plenty of Arsenal goals
- Welbeck to wear number 23 shirt for Arsenal