- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Tottenham give latest injury update ahead of Liverpool clash
- Photos: Sánchez all smiles as Arsenal gear up for Leicester trip
José Mourinho: I don’t think I will coach Paris Saint-Germain
Real Madrid boss José Mourinho plays down reports linking him to the managerial post at Paris Saint-Germain
José Mourinho has poured cold water on reports claiming that he is poised to take charge of Paris Saint-Germain in the summer.
But the Portuguese coach, who has made no secret of his desire to return to coaching in the Premier League in the future, says that he does not expect to take charge of the Ligue 1 club.
“PSG have a great coach [Carlo Ancelotti], they have a director of football [Leonardo] that is also my friend and a president who I have known for a long time, and who is very passionate about football,” Mourinho told French radio station RMC Sport.
“There are a lot of Portuguese people in Paris and a lot of football fans. They have all the ingredients for success. It’ll be good for Europe to have a city like Paris in the elite of football, I think this project is going to work.
“But I don’t think I will coach PSG. Success will come to them with Ancelotti and Leonardo, they don’t need another coach. I expect everything will go well for Carlo and PSG.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTO: Three Liverpool legends meet at Bayern clash
- Twitter reacts as Chelsea beat Everton
- Everton 3 Chelsea 6: Player ratings
- Fazio available to face Liverpool
- Wilshere ready for 'tough' Leicester game