- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Tottenham give latest injury update ahead of Liverpool clash
- Photos: Sánchez all smiles as Arsenal gear up for Leicester trip
Liverpool’s Luis Suárez can still improve, says Sebastián Coates
Liverpool defender Sebastian Coates believes Luis Suárez can get even better despite a scintillating start to the season
Sebastián Coates believes Liverpool’s Luis Suárez can still improve despite the Uruguayan striker’s scintillating form this season.
Suárez’s compatriot Coates, who joined Liverpool in 2011, considers the former Ajax man to be on of the best strikers in Europe.
But the defender warned Liverpool’s rivals that there is still more to come from Suárez.
“I think Luis can still improve and he is currently one of the best strikers in Europe,” said Coates.
“There are a lot of good strikers but it isn’t just about his great goalscoring form.
“It’s the way he works hard for the team in other ways, like pressing and closing down the opposition and winning back possession quickly for the team. That is a great help for the team.
“If you put all that with his never-say-die attitude that is what makes him such a great player. He never gives in and what you see him doing during a game he does that every day in training.
“I don’t see any reason why he can’t keep up this form for a long time to come. Let’s hope he does.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTO: Three Liverpool legends meet at Bayern clash
- Twitter reacts as Chelsea beat Everton
- Everton 3 Chelsea 6: Player ratings
- Fazio available to face Liverpool
- Wilshere ready for 'tough' Leicester game