- Aaron Ramsey thrilled to see Theo Walcott return to Arsenal training
- Photos: Alexis Sánchez joins Arsenal squad ahead of Emirates Cup
- Photos: Jack Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Arsène Wenger tells Liverpool captain
- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere in best shape for years, declares Arsène Wenger
Liverpool transfers: Birmingham still waiting for Jack Butland offers
Liverpool transfers: Birmingham City confirm there have been no big-money offers for England international Jack Butland
Birmingham City are still waiting for big-money offers for their highly-rated goalkeeper Jack Butland.
With Birmingham facing the prospect of possible administration, chairman Peter Pannu is hoping the club will be able to raise funds to ease the crisis at St Andrew’s.
But despite mounting speculation about the 19-year-old shot-stopper’s future at the Championship club, there have been no concrete bids for the Birmingham teenager.
“No-one is for sale and everyone is available,” Pannu told the Birmingham Mail.
“My top priority now – and if I do offend anyone, I care not – is to make sure this clubs stays afloat.
“I will do what I have to do and buy some time to ensure that I can hand this club over to good people who can take us to the next level.”
Birmingham manager Lee Clark revealed that he would like to keep Butland but is unsure if the up-and-coming England star will remain at the club beyond January.
“Whether we will keep him, I honestly don’t know,” said Clark.
“The only official bid the club have had in terms of a written bid or a verbal bid is the one that was turned down in the summer from Southampton just as I was taking the job.
“That’s not to say we haven’t had lots of interest in Jack and people asking the question.
“But in terms of somebody actually putting down that they want to take him and what they’re willing to pay, that hasn’t materialised.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodríguez urges Cuadrado to join Barcelona
- 'Van Gaal won't make same mistakes as Moyes'
- Lamela hoping for 'big season' at Spurs
- Ramsey thrilled to see Walcott return to training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Wenger tells Gerrard