- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal ‘will join Red Devils next month’
- Arsène Wenger: I couldn’t play Aaron Ramsey at The Emirates
- Mauricio Pochettino hails Tottenham’s ‘unbelievable’ Erik Lamela
- Transfer round-up: Khedira hopeful of Arsenal move, Man Utd in Turan talks
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at reinforcements
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry talks up ‘quality’ Gedion Zelalem
Liverpool transfers: Salomon Kalou flattered by Premier League interest
Liverpool transfers: Salomon Kalou admits he is flattered by reports linking him with a return to the Premier League
Salomon Kalou admits he is flattered by reports linking him with a return to the Premier League, with Liverpool and West Ham United said to be interested in signing the midfielder.
The 27-year-old has made 18 appearances for Lille this season, scoring two goals, since joining the Ligue 1 side from Chelsea on a free transfer last summer.
The Ivory Coast international is reported to have attracted interest from both Liverpool and West Ham.
And the midfielder says that he is flattered to be linked with a return to the English top flight.
“I am flattered with all teams linked with me in England,” said the former Chelsea midfielder.
“It means I am not a bad player as some people think. Teams such as Liverpool, West Ham, are very good teams.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Cech welcomes Chelsea legend back home
- Man Utd flop Bebe joins Benfica
- Blanc coy on Di Maria link
- Law backs Van Gaal to lead Man Utd into Europe
- Ancelotti tells Di Maria to fight for Madrid future