- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Juan Mata’s Red Devils future in danger’
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at more signings
- Photos: Joel Campbell and Abou Diaby shine in Arsenal U21 win
Liverpool transfers: Salomon Kalou flattered by Premier League interest
Liverpool transfers: Salomon Kalou admits he is flattered by reports linking him with a return to the Premier League
Salomon Kalou admits he is flattered by reports linking him with a return to the Premier League, with Liverpool and West Ham United said to be interested in signing the midfielder.
The 27-year-old has made 18 appearances for Lille this season, scoring two goals, since joining the Ligue 1 side from Chelsea on a free transfer last summer.
The Ivory Coast international is reported to have attracted interest from both Liverpool and West Ham.
And the midfielder says that he is flattered to be linked with a return to the English top flight.
“I am flattered with all teams linked with me in England,” said the former Chelsea midfielder.
“It means I am not a bad player as some people think. Teams such as Liverpool, West Ham, are very good teams.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Gerrard: Balotelli can be a star for Liverpool
- Özil: Arsenal can reach Champions League final
- Özil is not getting enough praise, says Wenger
- Pochettino: Fazio must adapt to Spurs philosophy
- Rose: Pochettino has already improved me