- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Photos: Jack Wilshere turns photographer for Arsenal training
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- Man Utd’s Juan Mata sees funny side after Wayne Rooney mix-up
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to miss out on Khedira, Fellaini to quit Man Utd
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
Liverpool transfers: Salomon Kalou flattered by Premier League interest
Liverpool transfers: Salomon Kalou admits he is flattered by reports linking him with a return to the Premier League
Salomon Kalou admits he is flattered by reports linking him with a return to the Premier League, with Liverpool and West Ham United said to be interested in signing the midfielder.
The 27-year-old has made 18 appearances for Lille this season, scoring two goals, since joining the Ligue 1 side from Chelsea on a free transfer last summer.
The Ivory Coast international is reported to have attracted interest from both Liverpool and West Ham.
And the midfielder says that he is flattered to be linked with a return to the English top flight.
“I am flattered with all teams linked with me in England,” said the former Chelsea midfielder.
“It means I am not a bad player as some people think. Teams such as Liverpool, West Ham, are very good teams.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Martinez hails historic Lukaku signing
- Lukaku hopes to progress at Chelsea
- Twitter reacts as Everton sign Lukaku
- Photos: Arsenal train in Austria
- Scholes: Wilshere can come of age