- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Steven Gerrard looked up Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic on YouTube
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal get Khedira boost, Man Utd offered Mertens
- Man Utd transfers: Angel di Maria welcome at PSG, says Edinson Cavani
- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal is a Juve player, insists Beppe Marotta
Man City transfers: Galliani confirms AC Milan’s interest in Balotelli
Man City transfers: AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says a potential move for Mario Balotelli depends on the asking price
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says that he would be interested in signing Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli – but only if the price is right.
The 22-year-old’s future at the Citizens appears to be in doubt after a very public confrontation with Roberto Mancini at the City training ground earlier this month.
The Citizens manager played down the incident, but doubts continue to linger over the Italy international’s long-term future at the defending Premier League champions.
Balotelli, who spent four seasons at Internazionale, has been linked with a controversial switch to Milan, and Galliani confirmed the Rossoneri’s interest.
“If Balotelli’s price comes down then I’ll get over to Manchester immediately,” Galliani told Gazzetto dello Sport.
Milan could face competition from Serie A rivals Napoli for the striker, with manager Walter Mazzarri expressing an interest in working with Balotelli.
“Only those who know him well can say what kind of problems he might create in training,” Mazzarri told La Repubblica in January.
“I’ve got a bit of experience, though, and it would be stimulating to work with a talent like his.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Evra: Van Gaal sorry to see me leave
- Atletico rules out Cazorla bid
- Koeman rules out Schneiderlin exit
- 'Mourinho must sign Lukaku replacement'
- Napoli confirm Fellaini interest