- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal ‘will join Red Devils next month’
- Arsène Wenger: I couldn’t play Aaron Ramsey at The Emirates
- Mauricio Pochettino hails Tottenham’s ‘unbelievable’ Erik Lamela
- Arsenal transfers: Lukas Podolski urges Sami Khedira to join Gunners
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at reinforcements
- Photos: Arsenal jet off to USA for New York Red Bulls clash
Man Utd’s Wilfried Zaha focusing on Crystal Palace after finalising move
Man Utd transfers: Wilfried Zaha says he is releived to be able to concentrate on Crystal Palace after his move to the Red Devils
Wilfried Zaha has admitted he is relieved that his future has finally been resolved after completing a move to Manchester United on Friday.
The winger agreed to join the Red Devils in a £15m switch from Crystal Palace, signing a five-and-a-half year with the 19-time English champions before returning to Selhurst Park on loan for the remainder of the season.
“My dream was to play in the Premier League but I never thought I’d be signing for one of the top four teams.
“(But) I didn’t like the speculation and I just wanted it over with. Not knowing what’s happening is not really the best thing. I just wanted to get back to playing football.
He added: “I’m glad I’m back on loan as I didn’t want to leave the job unfinished. Being with the team is like a family.
“I just want to get back to doing what I do best and get us back to the Premier League. That’s what I’ve got my mind set on.”
Zaha has scored five goals in 31 Championship appearances for Palace this campaign and earned his first England cap in a 4-2 loss to Sweden.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Arsenal trio set to miss league opener
- Wenger: I couldn't play Ramsey at The Emirates
- Henry: Time was right to sell Suárez
- Van Gaal hints at defensive signings for Man Utd
- Herrera: My Man Utd debut was a dream