- Man Utd’s Juan Mata sees funny side after Wayne Rooney mix-up
- Photos: Jack Wilshere turns photographer for Arsenal training
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to miss out on Khedira, Fellaini to quit Man Utd
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal get Khedira boost, Man Utd offered Mertens
- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal is a Juve player, insists Beppe Marotta
QPR transfers: Redknapp keen on Diamé and Livermore
QPR transfers: Mohamed Diamé and Jake Livermore are top of manager Harry Redknapp’s January wish-list
Mohamed Diamé and Jake Livermore are top of Harry Redknapp’s January wish-list, as the Queens Park Rangers boss sets his sights on adding steel to his midfield ranks.
Diamé’s agent, Willie McKay, has made no secret of his player’s buy-out clause, one that would allow him to walk away from West Ham for a modest £3.5m.
But whether the Senegal international, who is currently sidelined with a hamstring problem, would consider signing up for a relegation scrap remains to be seen.
“He’s a good player, you’d like to have him here. But he belongs to West Ham, until they decide to sell him for £3.5m,” said Redknapp.
Meanwhile, Redknapp has also given the green light to chase the signature of Tottenham’s Livermore, who has made just three league starts this term.
It was Redknapp who handed the 23-year-old his Spurs debut last season and is obviously keen on linking up with him once more.
“I’ve got bags of time for Jake as a player,” he said.
“He’s a possibility, a player that I like. If Tottenham want to do something, he’s somebody that interests me.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Gerrard excited by Liverpool's summer signings
- Torres is staying at Chelsea, insists Mourinho
- Moreno should reject Liverpool, says Aspas
- Di Maria welcome at PSG, says Cavani
- Juventus want Arsenal target Rabiot