- Man Utd transfers: ‘Marco Reus rejected Red Devils move’
- Transfer round-up: Di Maria to sign for Man Utd, Arsenal target Manolas
- Özil, Szczesny and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Man Utd transfers: Marcos Rojo drops Angel Di Maria hint
- Transfer round-up: Manolas has Arsenal medical, Man Utd to sign Cuadrado
- Tottenham transfers: ‘Mateo Musacchio set to snub Spurs’
QPR transfers: Redknapp keen on Diamé and Livermore
QPR transfers: Mohamed Diamé and Jake Livermore are top of manager Harry Redknapp’s January wish-list
Mohamed Diamé and Jake Livermore are top of Harry Redknapp’s January wish-list, as the Queens Park Rangers boss sets his sights on adding steel to his midfield ranks.
Diamé’s agent, Willie McKay, has made no secret of his player’s buy-out clause, one that would allow him to walk away from West Ham for a modest £3.5m.
But whether the Senegal international, who is currently sidelined with a hamstring problem, would consider signing up for a relegation scrap remains to be seen.
“He’s a good player, you’d like to have him here. But he belongs to West Ham, until they decide to sell him for £3.5m,” said Redknapp.
Meanwhile, Redknapp has also given the green light to chase the signature of Tottenham’s Livermore, who has made just three league starts this term.
It was Redknapp who handed the 23-year-old his Spurs debut last season and is obviously keen on linking up with him once more.
“I’ve got bags of time for Jake as a player,” he said.
“He’s a possibility, a player that I like. If Tottenham want to do something, he’s somebody that interests me.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Liverpool suffer Bakkali setback
- VIDEO: Van Persie takes ice bucket challenge
- Robson: Man Utd don't need an overhaul
- Song takes ice bucket challenge, nominates Podolski
- Bilic: Besitkas out to spoil Arsenal plans