- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher makes Man Utd ‘joke’ on Twitter
- Vertonghen & more: Twitter reacts as Dawson swaps Tottenham for Hull
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal rules out any further signings
- Rooney, Lineker & more: Twitter reacts as Di Maria completes Man Utd move
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
QPR transfers: South Korea’s Yun Suk-Young completes Hoops move
QPR transfers: The Hoops complete the signing of South Korean Yun Suk-Young from K-League side Chunnam Dragons
Queens Park Rangers have completed the signing of Yun Suk-Young from K-League side Chunnam Dragons for an undisclosed fee.
The South Korea international has penned a three-and-a-half year deal at Loftus Road after being granted a work permit and will be eligible to play for the Hoops once he obtains a visa.
The 22-year-old left-back made his full South Korea debut last October in a Fifa World Cup qualifier against Iran before featuring in their Olympic side which won bronze at the London Games.
Suk-Young has also been named in the South Korea squad that take on Croatia in a friendly at Craven Cottage next month, with QPR fighting off interest from a number of top European clubs for his signature.
He joins compatriot Park Ji-Sung, who retired from international football in 2011, at Loftus Road after the midfielder joined the Hoops from Manchester United in the summer.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
- Wenger open to further Arsenal signings
- Giroud ruled out until December
- PHOTOS: Sánchez fires Arsenal into group stage
- Man Utd are a joke! Carragher makes Twitter dig