- Photos: Alexis Sánchez joins Arsenal squad ahead of Emirates Cup
- Aaron Ramsey thrilled to see Theo Walcott return to Arsenal training
- Photos: Jack Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Arsène Wenger tells Liverpool captain
- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere in best shape for years, declares Arsène Wenger
Sunderland transfers: O’Neill wants further signings amid Graham reports
Sunderland transfers: Martin O'Neill says he wants to make more signings amid reports Swansea's Danny Graham could join
Martin O’Neill has confirmed he is still looking to add to his Sunderland squad before the January transfer window closes.
O’Neill has already snapped up Alfred N’Diaye from Bursaspor in a £3m deal this month, with Kader Mangane also moving to Sunderland on loan until the end of the season.
Despite the two new arrivals, the 60-year-old wants to strengthen his squad further after Sunderland were beaten 2-0 by Bolton Wanderers in their FA Cup third-round replay.
“David Meyler has left to join Hull because he wanted to play first-team football and Ji [Dong-won] has also gone on loan to Augsburg until the end of the season,” O’Neill told the Journal.
“There was room in the squad anyway, but now there’s even more space to be filled.
“We’re still just two out and two in. I would still be looking to get some more people in before the end of the month. And I would certainly want more people in before we would even think about letting anyone else out.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodríguez urges Cuadrado to join Barcelona
- 'Van Gaal won't make same mistakes as Moyes'
- Lamela hoping for 'big season' at Spurs
- Ramsey thrilled to see Walcott return to training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Wenger tells Gerrard