- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Photo: Luis Suárez gives Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard Barca shirt
- Arsenal transfers: Ray Parlour urges Gunners to sign Edinson Cavani
Sunderland transfers: O’Neill wants further signings amid Graham reports
Sunderland transfers: Martin O'Neill says he wants to make more signings amid reports Swansea's Danny Graham could join
Martin O’Neill has confirmed he is still looking to add to his Sunderland squad before the January transfer window closes.
O’Neill has already snapped up Alfred N’Diaye from Bursaspor in a £3m deal this month, with Kader Mangane also moving to Sunderland on loan until the end of the season.
Despite the two new arrivals, the 60-year-old wants to strengthen his squad further after Sunderland were beaten 2-0 by Bolton Wanderers in their FA Cup third-round replay.
“David Meyler has left to join Hull because he wanted to play first-team football and Ji [Dong-won] has also gone on loan to Augsburg until the end of the season,” O’Neill told the Journal.
“There was room in the squad anyway, but now there’s even more space to be filled.
“We’re still just two out and two in. I would still be looking to get some more people in before the end of the month. And I would certainly want more people in before we would even think about letting anyone else out.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: What Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Man Utd unveil £14m signing Blind
- Blind great addition, says Van Gaal
- Blind revels in dream move to Man Utd
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck