- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Steven Gerrard looked up Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic on YouTube
- Cahill & more: Twitter reacts as Lukaku swaps Chelsea for Everton
- Three reasons why Arturo Vidal should join Man Utd
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal get Khedira boost, Man Utd offered Mertens
- Man Utd transfers: Angel di Maria welcome at PSG, says Edinson Cavani
Aaron Ramsey: Arsenal need to repay Arsène Wenger’s faith with win
Aaron Ramsey calls on his Arsenal team-mates to "repay" the faith shown in them by Arsène Wenger by beating Bayern Munich
Aaron Ramsey has called on his Arsenal team-mates to “repay” the faith shown in them by Arsène Wenger by overturning a two-goal deficit and beating Bayern Munich.
The Gunners were outplayed by the Bundesliga leaders as the German side ran out 3-1 winners in the first leg of the last-16 tie at Emirates Stadium on Tuesday.
Despite the prospect of a daunting trip to the Allianz Arena, Ramsey insists that the north Londoners are convinced they can turn the result around.
“Teams have been in this position before and managed to pull it off. Hopefully, we can have that sort of mentality,” Ramsey told talkSPORT.
“We need a bit of luck on the night but it’s been done before.
“We want to do well as a team and do well for him. He’s put all his faith into us and we have to repay him with the results.
“In the last couple of games they haven’t been what this football club should have.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Ramsey wishes Jenkinson luck at West Ham
- Grenier rubbishes Lyon exit speculation
- 'Arsenal will need to activate Quintero's clause'
- Evans lifts lid on Van Gaal's methods
- Campbell: I'm good enough for Arsenal