- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Nigel de Jong would be good signing for Red Devils’
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal set to sign Falcao, Man Utd snap up teenager
- Man Utd transfers: ‘Juan Mata’s Red Devils future in danger’
Aaron Ramsey: Arsenal need to repay Arsène Wenger’s faith with win
Aaron Ramsey calls on his Arsenal team-mates to "repay" the faith shown in them by Arsène Wenger by beating Bayern Munich
Aaron Ramsey has called on his Arsenal team-mates to “repay” the faith shown in them by Arsène Wenger by overturning a two-goal deficit and beating Bayern Munich.
The Gunners were outplayed by the Bundesliga leaders as the German side ran out 3-1 winners in the first leg of the last-16 tie at Emirates Stadium on Tuesday.
Despite the prospect of a daunting trip to the Allianz Arena, Ramsey insists that the north Londoners are convinced they can turn the result around.
“Teams have been in this position before and managed to pull it off. Hopefully, we can have that sort of mentality,” Ramsey told talkSPORT.
“We need a bit of luck on the night but it’s been done before.
“We want to do well as a team and do well for him. He’s put all his faith into us and we have to repay him with the results.
“In the last couple of games they haven’t been what this football club should have.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Balotelli wishes Torres good luck at Milan
- Arsenal target Falcao 'deletes Madrid tweet'
- PHOTOS: Podolski gears up for Leicester clash
- 'Man Utd need more world-class signings'
- Twitter reacts as Chelsea take 2-0 lead