- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
Aaron Ramsey: Arsenal need to repay Arsène Wenger’s faith with win
Aaron Ramsey calls on his Arsenal team-mates to "repay" the faith shown in them by Arsène Wenger by beating Bayern Munich
Aaron Ramsey has called on his Arsenal team-mates to “repay” the faith shown in them by Arsène Wenger by overturning a two-goal deficit and beating Bayern Munich.
The Gunners were outplayed by the Bundesliga leaders as the German side ran out 3-1 winners in the first leg of the last-16 tie at Emirates Stadium on Tuesday.
Despite the prospect of a daunting trip to the Allianz Arena, Ramsey insists that the north Londoners are convinced they can turn the result around.
“Teams have been in this position before and managed to pull it off. Hopefully, we can have that sort of mentality,” Ramsey told talkSPORT.
“We need a bit of luck on the night but it’s been done before.
“We want to do well as a team and do well for him. He’s put all his faith into us and we have to repay him with the results.
“In the last couple of games they haven’t been what this football club should have.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: Arsenal unveil new signing Welbeck
- RVP: Falcao will have to earn Man Utd place
- Rooney thrilled by Falcao arrival
- Özil marks anniversary of Arsenal move
- Kagawa and Liverpool legend seal German moves