- Arsenal transfers: Sami Khedira ‘agrees personal terms with Gunners’
- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Abou Diaby can be a major asset for Arsenal, says Arsène Wenger
- Arsenal transfers: Real Madrid ‘looking to offload Sami Khedira’
- Photos: Man Utd train ahead of LA Galaxy clash
- Lionel Messi ‘enquired about Arsenal move last season’
Chelsea transfers: Chilean youngster Christian Cuevas set to join Blues
Chelsea transfers: Chilean midfielder Christian Cuevas says he will join the Blues from Union Espanola at the end of the season
Christian Cuevas has announced that he will join Chelsea in the summer.
The 17-year-old midfielder is set to complete a move to Stamford Bridge after a reported £1.7m fee was agreed between Union Espanola and the Blues.
Cuevas, who has scored three goals in 12 appearances for Chile’s Under-20 side, had a trial with the Champions League holders last November.
And it appears Chelsea have moved fast to snap up the highly-rated South American.
“Everything went very quickly and everything was settled this week,” he told Radio Cooperativa.
“Chelsea were following me for over a year and we have finally reached an agreement.
“I am already taking English classes so I can integrate quickly. It will be a big change. I could account for all the differences there were when I was there. But I am calm and very happy.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Messi 'enquired about Arsenal move'
- Mourinho convinced Chelsea can win the title
- AC Milan admit Balotelli could leave
- Liverpool 'beat Arsenal to Manquillo deal'
- Zaha keen to impress Van Gaal