- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal rules out any further signings
- Transfer round-up: Man Utd to sign £34m Vidal, Arsenal target Cavani
- Wenger gives latest Arsenal injury update ahead of Besiktas clash
- Photos: Podolski and Sánchez ready for Arsenal’s European showdown
- Arsenal transfers: Arsène Wenger refuses to rule out further signings
- Vertonghen & more: Twitter reacts as Dawson swaps Tottenham for Hull
Chelsea transfers: Chilean youngster Christian Cuevas set to join Blues
Chelsea transfers: Chilean midfielder Christian Cuevas says he will join the Blues from Union Espanola at the end of the season
Christian Cuevas has announced that he will join Chelsea in the summer.
The 17-year-old midfielder is set to complete a move to Stamford Bridge after a reported £1.7m fee was agreed between Union Espanola and the Blues.
Cuevas, who has scored three goals in 12 appearances for Chile’s Under-20 side, had a trial with the Champions League holders last November.
And it appears Chelsea have moved fast to snap up the highly-rated South American.
“Everything went very quickly and everything was settled this week,” he told Radio Cooperativa.
“Chelsea were following me for over a year and we have finally reached an agreement.
“I am already taking English classes so I can integrate quickly. It will be a big change. I could account for all the differences there were when I was there. But I am calm and very happy.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Thompson: Rodgers should sign Puncheon
- Eto'o thanks Mourinho for Premier League chance
- Van Gaal: Di Maria can be like Robben
- Twitter reacts as Dawson joins Hull
- Aldridge: Balotelli can be a Liverpool icon