- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to miss out on Khedira, Fellaini to quit Man Utd
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
- Arsenal haven’t gambled on Calum Chambers, says Southampton legend
- Photos: Liverpool unveil new signing Divock Origi
Chelsea transfers: Chilean youngster Christian Cuevas set to join Blues
Chelsea transfers: Chilean midfielder Christian Cuevas says he will join the Blues from Union Espanola at the end of the season
Christian Cuevas has announced that he will join Chelsea in the summer.
The 17-year-old midfielder is set to complete a move to Stamford Bridge after a reported £1.7m fee was agreed between Union Espanola and the Blues.
Cuevas, who has scored three goals in 12 appearances for Chile’s Under-20 side, had a trial with the Champions League holders last November.
And it appears Chelsea have moved fast to snap up the highly-rated South American.
“Everything went very quickly and everything was settled this week,” he told Radio Cooperativa.
“Chelsea were following me for over a year and we have finally reached an agreement.
“I am already taking English classes so I can integrate quickly. It will be a big change. I could account for all the differences there were when I was there. But I am calm and very happy.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- 'Saints will struggle to keep Schneiderlin'
- Everton need Lukaku, says Osman
- Chambers reflects on 'whirlwind' eight months
- Van Gaal hails Man Utd's 'best win'
- 'Man Utd target Vidal is irreplaceable'