- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal relaxed about potential signings
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
Liverpool’s Luis Suárez: Top-four finish not crucial to my future
Luis Suárez insists that failure to qualify for next season's Champions League will not affect his Liverpool future
Luis Suárez insists that failure to qualify for next season’s Champions League will not affect his Liverpool future.
But the Uruguay striker, who has been linked with a move to Bayern Munich in recent weeks, insists that he will stay at Anfield even if the Reds fail to reach Europe’s elite club competition next season.
“I will wait until the end of the season and see how we are doing,” Suárez told the Daily Mail.
“We won’t know until then how we are doing and what our position is so I am prepared to wait until that time.
“But I want to say now that, if you want to know what will happen to me if we don’t qualify for the Champions League, then I will say this – I have a contract with Liverpool and I am very happy here. I will stay.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- 'Sneijder set to stay at Galatasaray'
- Liverpool unveil new signing Origi
- Origi: Mignolet says Liverpool is perfect for me
- Rodgers: Origi one of world's brightest talents
- Origi vows to 'maximise' Liverpool chance