- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to sign £21m Carvalho, Man Utd in Vidal talks
- Parlour, Lineker and more: Twitter reacts as Leicester hold Arsenal
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Arsenal transfers: Wenger confirms he’s on the lookout for a striker
- ‘Rene Meulensteen return would be great news for Man Utd’
Liverpool’s Luis Suárez: Top-four finish not crucial to my future
Luis Suárez insists that failure to qualify for next season's Champions League will not affect his Liverpool future
Luis Suárez insists that failure to qualify for next season’s Champions League will not affect his Liverpool future.
But the Uruguay striker, who has been linked with a move to Bayern Munich in recent weeks, insists that he will stay at Anfield even if the Reds fail to reach Europe’s elite club competition next season.
“I will wait until the end of the season and see how we are doing,” Suárez told the Daily Mail.
“We won’t know until then how we are doing and what our position is so I am prepared to wait until that time.
“But I want to say now that, if you want to know what will happen to me if we don’t qualify for the Champions League, then I will say this – I have a contract with Liverpool and I am very happy here. I will stay.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTO: Suárez gives Gerrard signed Barcelona shirt
- 'Falcao would have slotted in Arsenal side'
- Twitter reacts to reports Falcao will join Man Utd
- Balotelli tell Sturridge to brush up his dancing
- 'Falcao will give Man Utd wonderful lift'