- Man Utd transfers: ‘Marco Reus rejected Red Devils move’
- Transfer round-up: Di Maria to sign for Man Utd, Arsenal target Manolas
- Özil, Szczesny and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal draw at Besiktas
- Tottenham transfers: ‘Mateo Musacchio set to snub Spurs’
- Transfer round-up: Manolas has Arsenal medical, Man Utd to sign Cuadrado
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers looks like top defender, says Liverpool legend
Liverpool’s Luis Suárez: Top-four finish not crucial to my future
Luis Suárez insists that failure to qualify for next season's Champions League will not affect his Liverpool future
Luis Suárez insists that failure to qualify for next season’s Champions League will not affect his Liverpool future.
But the Uruguay striker, who has been linked with a move to Bayern Munich in recent weeks, insists that he will stay at Anfield even if the Reds fail to reach Europe’s elite club competition next season.
“I will wait until the end of the season and see how we are doing,” Suárez told the Daily Mail.
“We won’t know until then how we are doing and what our position is so I am prepared to wait until that time.
“But I want to say now that, if you want to know what will happen to me if we don’t qualify for the Champions League, then I will say this – I have a contract with Liverpool and I am very happy here. I will stay.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Dortmund hopeful of keeping Reus
- Smith: Fàbregas not the answer for Arsenal
- Markovic targets title with Liverpool
- Merson warns Arsenal over 'dangerous' return leg
- Schürrle impressed by new signings