- Photos: Balotelli and Lallana train with Liverpool ahead of Tottenham trip
- Arsenal dealt Radamel Falcao blow after striker ‘deletes Real Madrid tweet’
- Man Utd’s Louis van Gaal needs to show respect, blasts Liverpool legend
- Paul Scholes questions Man Utd’s move for Daley Blind
- Tottenham give latest injury update ahead of Liverpool clash
- Photos: Sánchez all smiles as Arsenal gear up for Leicester trip
Liverpool transfers: West Ham ‘have agreed Andy Carroll deal’
Liverpool transfers: West Ham have agreed a deal with the Reds to sign Andy Carroll at the end of the season, says Hammers chairman
West Ham United have an agreement in place with Liverpool to sign Andy Carroll, according to the Hammers joint-chairman David Sullivan.
The 23-year-old has scored once in 11 Premier League appearances for the west London side after moving on a season-long loan to Upton Park from the Reds in August.
With Carroll not fitting into Brendan Rodgers’ vision for Liverpool, the England international’s long-term future at the Merseyside outfit appears in doubt.
And Sullivan says West Ham have agreed a deal with the Reds to buy the striker at the end of the season, but the Hammers are yet to reach an agreement with Carroll.
“West Ham have an agreement with Liverpool to sign him at the end of the season, but we have no agreement with the player,” Sullivan told the Daily Mail.
Carroll has been hampered by injuries since joining Sam Allardyce’s side, limiting the striker’s impact at West Ham.
However, Sullivan believes Carroll is desperate to prove his worth at the Hammers, with 15 Premier League games remaining this term.
“It was his desire to come to West Ham to prove himself to Liverpool and that hasn’t changed,” added Sullivan.
“He has had injuries since he came but is back to fitness now and we have 15 games left. We need some goals and some points so let’s see.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTO: Three Liverpool legends meet at Bayern clash
- Twitter reacts as Chelsea beat Everton
- Everton 3 Chelsea 6: Player ratings
- Fazio available to face Liverpool
- Wilshere ready for 'tough' Leicester game