- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
Man City transfers: Isco hints at summer move away from Malaga
Man City transfers: Isco says he could still seal a transfer away from Malaga this summer despite penning a new deal last month
Manchester City could still swoop to bring Isco to Eastlands this summer after the Spain international admitted he would be open to a transfer away from Malaga.
City had their hopes of signing the 20-year-old playmaker dashed last month when he signed a new contract at the La Liga outfit, with his new deal said to contain a £30m buy-out clause.
Isco says he would still consider a move away from La Rosaleda but admits that it would take “a lot of money” to secure his services.
“If a club decides to come and sign me they’ll have to be a big club because it’d be a lot of money,” said Isco.
“Therefore, if it would help Malaga, I wouldn’t have a problem accepting a transfer, if it benefited both of us.”
Isco, who joined Malaga from Valencia in 2011, has scored 10 goals in 29 appearances in all competitions this season.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Ricky who? Sterling had to Google Rodgers joke
- Redknapp: Borini's wage demands prevented deal
- Lamela wishes Sandro 'all the best' at QPR
- Özil backs Welbeck to net plenty of Arsenal goals
- Welbeck to wear number 23 shirt for Arsenal