- Man Utd transfers: Seven players who could rescue the Red Devils
- Man Utd transfers: Angel Di Maria asks to leave Real Madrid
- ‘Cesc Fàbregas would have picked Man Utd over Chelsea’
- Photos: Robin van Persie & Wayne Rooney all smiles at Man Utd training
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal step up Khedira bid, Man Utd to sign Alonso
- Arsenal transfers: Real Madrid boss gives update on Sami Khedira
Man City transfers: Isco hints at summer move away from Malaga
Man City transfers: Isco says he could still seal a transfer away from Malaga this summer despite penning a new deal last month
Manchester City could still swoop to bring Isco to Eastlands this summer after the Spain international admitted he would be open to a transfer away from Malaga.
City had their hopes of signing the 20-year-old playmaker dashed last month when he signed a new contract at the La Liga outfit, with his new deal said to contain a £30m buy-out clause.
Isco says he would still consider a move away from La Rosaleda but admits that it would take “a lot of money” to secure his services.
“If a club decides to come and sign me they’ll have to be a big club because it’d be a lot of money,” said Isco.
“Therefore, if it would help Malaga, I wouldn’t have a problem accepting a transfer, if it benefited both of us.”
Isco, who joined Malaga from Valencia in 2011, has scored 10 goals in 29 appearances in all competitions this season.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Is Rodgers the right man to tame Balotelli?
- Clarke: Arsenal haven't missed out on Balotelli
- Koeman rules out Schneiderlin exit
- Owen: Rodgers will control Balotelli
- Cazorla's 'morale high' after Arsenal successes