- Man Utd transfers: Arturo Vidal ‘will join Red Devils next month’
- Arsène Wenger: I couldn’t play Aaron Ramsey at The Emirates
- Mauricio Pochettino hails Tottenham’s ‘unbelievable’ Erik Lamela
- Arsenal transfers: Lukas Podolski urges Sami Khedira to join Gunners
- Transfer round-up: Khedira hopeful of Arsenal move, Man Utd in Turan talks
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at reinforcements
Man City transfers: Isco hints at summer move away from Malaga
Man City transfers: Isco says he could still seal a transfer away from Malaga this summer despite penning a new deal last month
Manchester City could still swoop to bring Isco to Eastlands this summer after the Spain international admitted he would be open to a transfer away from Malaga.
City had their hopes of signing the 20-year-old playmaker dashed last month when he signed a new contract at the La Liga outfit, with his new deal said to contain a £30m buy-out clause.
Isco says he would still consider a move away from La Rosaleda but admits that it would take “a lot of money” to secure his services.
“If a club decides to come and sign me they’ll have to be a big club because it’d be a lot of money,” said Isco.
“Therefore, if it would help Malaga, I wouldn’t have a problem accepting a transfer, if it benefited both of us.”
Isco, who joined Malaga from Valencia in 2011, has scored 10 goals in 29 appearances in all competitions this season.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Man Utd flop Bebe joins Benfica
- Blanc coy on Di Maria link
- Law backs Van Gaal to lead Man Utd into Europe
- Ancelotti tells Di Maria to fight for Madrid future
- Twitter reacts as Drogba seals Chelsea return