- Loïc Rémy will be loved at Liverpool, says Gerard Houllier
- Photos: Emre Can & Lazar Markovic look to impress in Liverpool training
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Wojciech Szczesny welcomes Arsenal signing David Ospina
- Gareth Bale always spoke highly of Tottenham, reveals Ben Davies
- Transfer round-up: Man Utd monitor Di Maria, Arsenal chase Costa
Man City transfers: Isco hints at summer move away from Malaga
Man City transfers: Isco says he could still seal a transfer away from Malaga this summer despite penning a new deal last month
Manchester City could still swoop to bring Isco to Eastlands this summer after the Spain international admitted he would be open to a transfer away from Malaga.
City had their hopes of signing the 20-year-old playmaker dashed last month when he signed a new contract at the La Liga outfit, with his new deal said to contain a £30m buy-out clause.
Isco says he would still consider a move away from La Rosaleda but admits that it would take “a lot of money” to secure his services.
“If a club decides to come and sign me they’ll have to be a big club because it’d be a lot of money,” said Isco.
“Therefore, if it would help Malaga, I wouldn’t have a problem accepting a transfer, if it benefited both of us.”
Isco, who joined Malaga from Valencia in 2011, has scored 10 goals in 29 appearances in all competitions this season.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Lovren can't wait to link up with Liverpool squad
- Rodgers: Lovren an important Liverpool signing
- Liverpool complete £20m Lovren signing
- Arsenal target Griezmann set to join Atletico