- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
Man City boss Roberto Mancini swears in news conference
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini swore in front of reporters and TV cameras after being asked about his position at Eastlands
Roberto Mancini swore when asked about his future in a news conference ahead of Manchester City’s clash with Chelsea on Sunday.
The City boss used an expletive in front of reporters and television cameras after being asked about the speculation surrounding his position, with Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini the latest name to be linked with the Eastlands job.
Mancini said: “F****** hell!” before adding: “I cannot continue to answer about this every week. But also because I don’t understand this, why would Manchester City change their manager? For what reasons?
“We have another two months. In two months you will know if this can happen but I can’t continue with this.
“This is normal for you, it’s your job, don’t worry, but I can’t continue to answer each week about one [manager] or another or another.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Big wins for Aberdeen and Dundee
- Phelan: Welbeck exit has 'broken' Man Utd's identity
- Arsenal's Wilshere: Welbeck joining a great club
- Borini posts cryptic Instagram message
- Ricky who? Sterling had to Google Rodgers joke