- Loïc Rémy will be loved at Liverpool, says Gerard Houllier
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Photos: Emre Can & Lazar Markovic look to impress in Liverpool training
- Wojciech Szczesny welcomes Arsenal signing David Ospina
- Gareth Bale always spoke highly of Tottenham, reveals Ben Davies
- Liverpool transfers: Brendan Rodgers explains collapsed Loïc Rémy deal
Man City boss Roberto Mancini swears in news conference
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini swore in front of reporters and TV cameras after being asked about his position at Eastlands
Roberto Mancini swore when asked about his future in a news conference ahead of Manchester City’s clash with Chelsea on Sunday.
The City boss used an expletive in front of reporters and television cameras after being asked about the speculation surrounding his position, with Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini the latest name to be linked with the Eastlands job.
Mancini said: “F****** hell!” before adding: “I cannot continue to answer about this every week. But also because I don’t understand this, why would Manchester City change their manager? For what reasons?
“We have another two months. In two months you will know if this can happen but I can’t continue with this.
“This is normal for you, it’s your job, don’t worry, but I can’t continue to answer each week about one [manager] or another or another.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Cech rules out Chelsea exit
- Mata: Van Gaal restoring Man Utd's winning mentality
- Rodgers: Markovic will only get better and better
- Vertonghen rules out Barcelona move
- Photos: Markovic impresses as Liverpool beat Olympiakos