- Gibbs, Walcott & more: Twitter reacts to Arsenal’s £16m signing
- Photos: Arsenal unveil £16m signing Calum Chambers
- Loïc Rémy will be loved at Liverpool, says Gerard Houllier
- Aldridge & more: Twitter reacts as Liverpool sign Lovren
- Photos: Emre Can & Lazar Markovic look to impress in Liverpool training
- Liverpool transfers: Brendan Rodgers explains collapsed Loïc Rémy deal
Newcastle new boy Moussa Sissoko: Premier League is made for me
Newcastle's Moussa Sissoko believes the Premier League suits his style of play after an impressive start to his Magpies career
Moussa Sissoko believes the Premier League is made for him after the French midfielder inspired Newcastle United to successive victories in his first week at the club.
Sissoko penned a six-and-a-half-year deal with the Magpies after completing his move to Alan Pardew’s side from Toulouse in January, and Sissoko is already enjoying life in England’s top flight.
“Toulouse are a good team with quality players but going forward sometimes we experienced difficulties,” Sissoko told L’Equipe.
“English football is made for me. I’ve thought that for a while. I know I will often be in a position to score, just like last weekend.
“It is the same in the France team. I feel better and better. At first, I didn’t dare to take risks – I just did control and pass. Nowadays if I have to dribble, I do it.”
Sissoko scored 24 goals in 218 appearances for Toulouse, while the midfielder has represented France on five occasions.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Liverpool hand Lovren No6 shirt
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing Chambers
- Twitter reacts to Arsenal's £16m signing
- Arsenal give Chambers No21 shirt
- Walcott welcomes Chambers to Arsenal