- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher makes Man Utd ‘joke’ on Twitter
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
- Vertonghen & more: Twitter reacts as Dawson swaps Tottenham for Hull
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal rules out any further signings
- Rooney, Lineker & more: Twitter reacts as Di Maria completes Man Utd move
Newcastle new boy Moussa Sissoko: Premier League is made for me
Newcastle's Moussa Sissoko believes the Premier League suits his style of play after an impressive start to his Magpies career
Moussa Sissoko believes the Premier League is made for him after the French midfielder inspired Newcastle United to successive victories in his first week at the club.
Sissoko penned a six-and-a-half-year deal with the Magpies after completing his move to Alan Pardew’s side from Toulouse in January, and Sissoko is already enjoying life in England’s top flight.
“Toulouse are a good team with quality players but going forward sometimes we experienced difficulties,” Sissoko told L’Equipe.
“English football is made for me. I’ve thought that for a while. I know I will often be in a position to score, just like last weekend.
“It is the same in the France team. I feel better and better. At first, I didn’t dare to take risks – I just did control and pass. Nowadays if I have to dribble, I do it.”
Sissoko scored 24 goals in 218 appearances for Toulouse, while the midfielder has represented France on five occasions.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: Man Utd unveil new signing Di Maria
- Van Gaal expects more summer signings
- Gerrard 'excited' about Champions League draw
- Di Maria wants to win 'many trophies' at Man Utd
- Van Gaal: Di Maria isn't the mirace for Man Utd