- Jenson Button insists he is not concerned about F1 future
- Hungarian Grand Prix 2014: Lewis Hamilton battles to third-place finish
- Azerbaijan signs contract to host 2016 Formula 1 Grand Prix of Europe
- British Grand Prix 2012: Jenson Button eyes Silverstone triumph
- Max Chilton: A Formula 1 pay driver or a sponsorship gold mine?
- Chinese Grand Prix 2014: Lewis Hamilton aims for third win
Red Bull chief predicts another thrilling Formula 1 title race
Red Bull team principal Christian Horner is expecting the 2013 Formula 1 title race to go right to the wire once again
Red Bull team principal Christian Horner is expecting the 2013 Formula 1 title race to go right down to the wire again.
Vettel won the 2012 drivers’ championship by just three points – and Horner is expecting a similarly tight affair this year.
He said: “It would foolish to sit here and underestimate the calibre of our opponents – both drivers and teams – because last year it went all the way to the wire and in 2010 it went all the way to the wire.
“I’m sure this year is going to be another tough and tight season.”
Horner added: “Our focus is very much based on 2013 at the moment, but we have a small group of people looking towards 2014.
“It’s a matter of spinning the two plates and balancing the defence of our titles in 2013 while also looking towards 2014.
“It’s a matter of balancing your resource accordingly and that becomes harder as the season progresses.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
- Hamilton battles to third-place finish
- Hamilton's title bid up in flames
- Azerbaijan lands 2016 Grand Prix
- Hamilton satisfied with podium finish
- Hamilton vows to race through pain