- Rio Ferdinand: Danny Welbeck will ‘flourish’ as Arsenal’s No1 striker
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing Danny Welbeck
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Danny Welbeck only wanted to quit Man Utd for Arsenal, says Alan Smith
- Özil & more: Twitter reacts as Welbeck joins Arsenal from Man Utd
Arsenal transfers: Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic ignoring speculation
Arsenal transfers: Fiorentina midfielder Stevan Jovetic says he is ignoring speculation linking him with a move this summer
Stevan Jovetic says he is focused on helping Fiorentina finish in the top three despite reports linking the midfielder with a summer switch to Arsenal or Manchester City.
The Montenegro international has been in sparkling form for the Florence-based outfit this term and has scored 12 Serie A goals, including a strike in a 2-0 win at Lazio on Sunday.
The 23-year-old, who joined La Viola from Partizan Belgrade in 2008, has helped his side keep pace with AC Milan and Napoli in the race to secure Champions League football for next season.
Arsenal and City are both reportedly interested in securing the playmaker’s services, but Jovetic is refusing to be distracted by transfer speculation at a crucial stage of the campaign.
“The transfer market? It has been talked about my contract and my future since the beginning of the season and I have to repeat myself: I just [think] about getting Fiorentina into Europe,” Jovetic told Sky Italia.
“I’m focused to score as many goals as possible and to make lots of assists for team-mates.
“In June we’ll see. I think only to the good of the team, of Florence and of our fans, the rest doesn’t interest me.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Welbeck suffers minor injury setback
- Van Persie denies injury reports
- Liverpool chief hails Man Utd's Falcao deal
- Tottenham confirm Walker surgery
- PHOTOS: Arsenal unveil new signing Welbeck