- Aaron Ramsey thrilled to see Theo Walcott return to Arsenal training
- Photos: Alexis Sánchez joins Arsenal squad ahead of Emirates Cup
- No player too big for Arsenal, Arsène Wenger tells Liverpool captain
- Photos: Jack Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere in best shape for years, declares Arsène Wenger
Arsenal transfers: Stevan Jovetic open to Premier League switch
Arsenal transfers: Stevan Jovetic says he is interested in a move to the Premier League amid interest from Man City and the Gunners
Stevan Jovetic admits he would be keen on a move to the Premier League amid interest from Arsenal and Manchester City.
The 23-year-old has been in sparkling form for top-three chasing Fiorentina this season, scoring 12 goals in 27 Serie A appearances.
The Montenegro international has been heavily linked with a summer move to the English top-flight, with City and the Gunners leading the chase for the playmaker.
And despite saying he feels “comfortable” in Italy, Jovetic is open to the possibility of moving to the Premier League.
“It sure is nice when you are interesting big clubs like Arsenal and Manchester City,” Jovetic told the Daily Star.
“It feels good because the English game currently has probably the strongest league in the world. I’m very comfortable in Italy but the Premier League is at the top of the football world – and perhaps the best.
“We will see what happens in the future.”
Jovetic will be earmarked as one of Montenegro’s danger men when Roy Hodgson’s England take on the Group H leaders in Podgorica on Tuesday night.
But the Fiorentina midfielder is unfazed by the pressure of being his country’s talisman alongside Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic.
“There is no pressure on me,” he added. “On the contrary, I love these big games and they motivate me all the more to do well.
“I don’t believe it will affect my game in a bad way at all.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodríguez urges Cuadrado to join Barcelona
- 'Van Gaal won't make same mistakes as Moyes'
- Lamela hoping for 'big season' at Spurs
- Ramsey thrilled to see Walcott return to training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Wenger tells Gerrard