- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Photo: Luis Suárez gives Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard Barca shirt
- Theo Walcott welcomes Arsenal signing Danny Welbeck to Gunners
Man City’s Samir Nasri will fight for his Citzens future, says agent
Samir Nasri's agent insists that the France international will fight for his future at Manchester City after a disappointing season
Samir Nasri will fight for his Manchester City future, according to the midfielder’s agent.
The France international has struggled to replicate his form from last season for the Citizens, scoring just once in 12 Premier League appearances.
City manager Roberto Mancini has already publicly criticised the former Marseille midfielder, who became embroiled in a controversial clash with a journalist at Euro 2012.
But Nasri’s agent Jean-Pierre Bernes is confident the playmaker can bounce back and resurrect his career at the defending Premier League champions.
“We can not be condemned forever because you had a clash with a journalist,” said Bernes.
“Anyway I am absolutely not worried. Sami’s value has not vanished, everyone knows it.
“Look at Ribéry, two years ago everyone wanted to throw him away. Nowadays Franck is the French team and Bayern star because he worked hard and that is the way which Samir has to follow, he knows it and he will fight.”
Nasri has scored nine goals in 61 appearances for City after completing a £25m move to the Eastlands outfit from Arsenal in August 2011.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Redknapp: Falcao will fire Man Utd into top four
- Smith: Welbeck only wanted Arsenal move
- PHOTO: Wilshere and Hart all smiles
- Madrid already missing Alonso & Di Maria
- Mertesacker: Arsenal's Chambers has everything