- Aaron Ramsey thrilled to see Theo Walcott return to Arsenal training
- Photos: Alexis Sánchez joins Arsenal squad ahead of Emirates Cup
- No player too big for Arsenal, Arsène Wenger tells Liverpool captain
- Photos: Jack Wilshere makes a SPLASH in Arsenal training
- Video: Liverpool signing Lazar Markovic stars as Reds beat Man City
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere in best shape for years, declares Arsène Wenger
Man City’s Samir Nasri will fight for his Citzens future, says agent
Samir Nasri's agent insists that the France international will fight for his future at Manchester City after a disappointing season
Samir Nasri will fight for his Manchester City future, according to the midfielder’s agent.
The France international has struggled to replicate his form from last season for the Citizens, scoring just once in 12 Premier League appearances.
City manager Roberto Mancini has already publicly criticised the former Marseille midfielder, who became embroiled in a controversial clash with a journalist at Euro 2012.
But Nasri’s agent Jean-Pierre Bernes is confident the playmaker can bounce back and resurrect his career at the defending Premier League champions.
“We can not be condemned forever because you had a clash with a journalist,” said Bernes.
“Anyway I am absolutely not worried. Sami’s value has not vanished, everyone knows it.
“Look at Ribéry, two years ago everyone wanted to throw him away. Nowadays Franck is the French team and Bayern star because he worked hard and that is the way which Samir has to follow, he knows it and he will fight.”
Nasri has scored nine goals in 61 appearances for City after completing a £25m move to the Eastlands outfit from Arsenal in August 2011.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Rodríguez urges Cuadrado to join Barcelona
- 'Van Gaal won't make same mistakes as Moyes'
- Lamela hoping for 'big season' at Spurs
- Ramsey thrilled to see Walcott return to training
- No player too big for Arsenal, Wenger tells Gerrard