- Tottenham transfers: Gary Lineker hails ‘solid’ signing Federico Fazio
- Transfer round-up: Man Utd make double bid, Arsenal to sign Carvalho
- Özil, Vieira & more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal edge past Besiktas
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher makes Man Utd ‘joke’ on Twitter
- Divock Origi explains why he picked Liverpool over Tottenham Hotspur
- Real Madrid didn’t appreciate Angel di Maria, says Man Utd signing’s father
QPR’s Park Ji-Sung: We’re growing in confidence after back-to-back wins
QPR midfielder Park Ji-Sung says the Hoops squad is growing in confidence after securing back-to-back Premier League wins
Park Ji-Sung says the Queens Park Rangers squad is growing in confidence after securing back-to-back victories for the first time since returning to the top flight.
QPR are still four points behind 17th-placed Aston Villa ahead of their trip to the Birmingham side next weekend – but Park is confident the west London side can continue their winning run.
“There is four points difference now and we all know that the upcoming matches are really important,” he told the club’s website.
“Our performances in the last two matches have been good, so we have a good chance of getting out of it.
“The other players believe that as well and now we need to keep this momentum going until the end of the season.
“I’m not putting too much emphasis on winning twice in a row. We’re very satisfied that we are getting better and now we need to prepare for the next match.
“We need to keep winning and to get out of the relegation zone.
“The mood in the changing room after winning and losing is totally different. I can see more players laughing after winning a match, and it will have a positive effect in the next match.”
Park has made 20 appearances for QPR after completing a £4m move to the Hoops from Manchester United in the summer.◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Pochettino: I've always had faith in Kane
- Twitter reacts as Liverpool draw Real Madrid
- Liverpool 'pleased' with Champions League draw
- Arsenal handed Cerci boost
- PHOTOS: Kane impresses as Spurs beat Limassol