- Arsenal transfers: Sami Khedira ‘agrees personal terms with Gunners’
- Abou Diaby can be a major asset for Arsenal, says Arsène Wenger
- Photos: Man Utd train ahead of LA Galaxy clash
- Photos: Liverpool train at Harvard University
- Man Utd transfers: Dortmund speak out about Hummels and Reus
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal want £24m Carvalho, Man Utd to sign Hummels
Stoke 0 West Brom 0: Tony Pulis hails Potters fans after stalemate
Stoke 0 West Brom 0: Tony Pulis heaps praise on the Britannia Stadium faithful after an uninspiring draw with the Baggies
Tony Pulis chose to praise the Stoke City supporters after the Potters played out a dull goalless draw with West Bromwich Albion at the Britannia Stadium.
After a largely uneventful game, Kenwyne Jones had the chance to win it for the home side late on but the striker’s tame effort was gathered by Ben Foster.
The draw moves Stoke into the top half of the Premier League table in 10th place, while West Brom stay in eighth.
After watching his side pick up their first point in three league outings, Pulis told BBC Sport: “It was a very honest, committed game with very few chances. Probably the best opportunity fell for Kenwyne Jones right at the end.
“The greatest thing about today was the crowd turned up and were great. There has been a bit of discontent around the place but they were fabulous from the first minute to the last minute.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Roberto keen on Barcelona stay
- Borini desperate for Liverpool stay
- Aurier reveals talks over future
- Pires: Sánchez will fire Arsenal to glory
- No new Liverpool bid for Lovren