- Liverpool transfers: Marco Reus wanted by massive clubs, says agent
- Photos: Jack Wilshere turns photographer for Arsenal training
- Liverpool transfers: ‘Reds in trouble after failing to sign Loïc Rémy’
- Man Utd’s Juan Mata sees funny side after Wayne Rooney mix-up
- Transfer round-up: Arsenal to miss out on Khedira, Fellaini to quit Man Utd
- The new Chambo! Arsenal forward hails new signing Calum Chambers
Stoke 0 West Brom 0: Tony Pulis hails Potters fans after stalemate
Stoke 0 West Brom 0: Tony Pulis heaps praise on the Britannia Stadium faithful after an uninspiring draw with the Baggies
Tony Pulis chose to praise the Stoke City supporters after the Potters played out a dull goalless draw with West Bromwich Albion at the Britannia Stadium.
After a largely uneventful game, Kenwyne Jones had the chance to win it for the home side late on but the striker’s tame effort was gathered by Ben Foster.
The draw moves Stoke into the top half of the Premier League table in 10th place, while West Brom stay in eighth.
After watching his side pick up their first point in three league outings, Pulis told BBC Sport: “It was a very honest, committed game with very few chances. Probably the best opportunity fell for Kenwyne Jones right at the end.
“The greatest thing about today was the crowd turned up and were great. There has been a bit of discontent around the place but they were fabulous from the first minute to the last minute.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Martinez hails historic Lukaku signing
- Lukaku hopes to progress at Chelsea
- Twitter reacts as Everton sign Lukaku
- Photos: Arsenal train in Austria
- Scholes: Wilshere can come of age