- I wouldn’t sign Liverpool target Mario Balotelli for free, says ex-Man Utd star
- Man Utd transfers: Louis van Gaal hints at further signings
- Transfer round-up: Song in £10m Arsenal return, Man Utd bid for Vidal
- Photos: Özil and Mertesacker train as Arsenal gear up for Everton
- Liverpool transfers: Mario Balotelli a bargain at £16m, says Harry Redknapp
- Tottenham transfers: Mauricio Pochettino talks up QPR’s Loïc Rémy
Stoke 0 West Brom 0: Tony Pulis hails Potters fans after stalemate
Stoke 0 West Brom 0: Tony Pulis heaps praise on the Britannia Stadium faithful after an uninspiring draw with the Baggies
Tony Pulis chose to praise the Stoke City supporters after the Potters played out a dull goalless draw with West Bromwich Albion at the Britannia Stadium.
After a largely uneventful game, Kenwyne Jones had the chance to win it for the home side late on but the striker’s tame effort was gathered by Ben Foster.
The draw moves Stoke into the top half of the Premier League table in 10th place, while West Brom stay in eighth.
After watching his side pick up their first point in three league outings, Pulis told BBC Sport: “It was a very honest, committed game with very few chances. Probably the best opportunity fell for Kenwyne Jones right at the end.
“The greatest thing about today was the crowd turned up and were great. There has been a bit of discontent around the place but they were fabulous from the first minute to the last minute.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- Everton 2 Arsenal 2: Player ratings
- Wenger thrilled with 'deserved' point
- PHOTOS: Moreno gears up for Man City clash
- PHOTOS: Giroud helps Arsenal draw at Everton
- Flamini hails Arsenal's fighting spirit