- Photo: Mario Balotelli pays tribute to Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard
- Photos: What Arsenal boss Arsène Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Parlour and more: Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck
- Man Utd transfers: Neville wants centre-half after Falcao signing
- Photo: Luis Suárez gives Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard Barca shirt
- Arsenal transfers: Ray Parlour urges Gunners to sign Edinson Cavani
QPR transfers: Alejandro Faurlín eyes Hoops return after Palermo loan
QPR transfers: Alejandro Faurlín is keen to return to the Hoops after his Palermo loan, according to the midfielder's agent
Alejandro Faurlín is keen on a return to Queens Park Rangers when the midfielder’s loan spell at Palermo finishes in the summer, according to the Argentine’s agent.
Hoops manager Harry Redknapp allowed Faurlín to make a temporary switch to the Serie A outfit during the January transfer window after snapping up Jermaine Jenas and Andros Townsend from Tottenham Hotspur.
The 26-year-old has only featured twice for Palermo since moving to the Stadio Renzo Barbera, and his agent Lucas Cominelli indicated Faurlín wants to stay at the Hoops beyond the summer despite being out-of-favour under Redknapp.
“We intend to let the season play out and meet with QPR in the summer to find out what they want to do next,” Cominelli said.
“I think it would be difficult for Ali if Harry Redknapp is there. After all, he wasn’t giving him much chance after he took over. But Ali loves London and he loves QPR, where he would be delighted to return if they want him.
“He has a year left on his contract, and he wants to go somewhere where he can play regularly. It’s all about playing games for him.”
Cominelli hinted other Italian clubs are keen on signing Faurlín but the former Instituto star will wait to see QPR’s intentions in the summer.
He added: “If there is a place for Alejandro because QPR have a change of heart we would want to explore all options.”◀ The Sport Review homepageNext story ►
Join us on Facebook
- PHOTOS: What Wenger was up to on deadline day
- Man Utd unveil £14m signing Blind
- Blind great addition, says Van Gaal
- Blind revels in dream move to Man Utd
- Twitter reacts as Arsenal close in on Welbeck